Part 3

"Fuck you death claw!" I raged at Fallout 4. I was once again filming a YouTube video as it was Tuesday.

I film on Tuesdays, Rj films on Thursdays, and we film together on Saturdays. As of right now, I'm in episode 8 of my Fallout 4 series and our subscribers seem to enjoy it a ton, as do I, so I've been playing it as often as I can. For Rj, the series she has been doing is COD Black Ops 3.

After I finish filming, we plan on going shopping for a while. "Aj! You done yet?" Rj shouted up the staircase. "Give me 10 minutes!" I replied. I finished up my editing and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I walked to my closet and changed into my Mini Ladd hoodie and skinny jeans. I walked down the stairs to see Rj wearing the same thing. "Ayyyee." I said as I pointed to her. She laughed and threw me my car keys. "Hold on I need shoes" I said as I slipped into my black converse.

We listened to blessthefall in the car until we arrived at the mall. "Where to first?" I ask Rj. "Hot Topic?" She asks. I nod and we head in that direction.

When we walked into the store we greeted the employees and headed separate directions. I was in the section with all the t-shirts when I saw a Red Hot Chili Peppers one. I stood on my tip toes trying to reach it. I sighed in frustration seeing as I wasn't going to be able to reach it. "Need some help?" A guy about my age asked. I smiled at him and said "please." He had short-ish light brown hair, glasses, and he was about 6 foot tall.

He handed me the shirt and grinned at me, "I'm Craig." I smiled back, "AJ. Nice to meet you. And thanks for getting that shirt down. As you can see, I'm not exactly the tallest girl in the world." "Nice to meet you too. And on the bright side, at least you don't have to worry about hitting your head on stuff" he replied. "But at least you don't have to worry about standing on the counter to get dishes." I said. He chuckled in response. "Yeah, so anyway, do you wanna get lunch with me?" He asked. "Yeah sure. But I have my twin sister with me too." I answered. "No problem." He said.

I payed for my shirt and found Rj. We met back up with Craig outside of the store and headed to the food court. "What do you guys wanna get?" Craig asked us. "Panda Express." Rj and I said in unison. Craig laughed at us and we walked to wait in line.