✔The Science Project Part 2✔

Zane's P.O.V.

Aphmau's been in emergency care for hours and the doctors won't tell me anything. I'm so worried everybody's here Kawaii~Chan was the first to arrive and has been crying ever since I told her about Aphmau. Ugh I wish I knew what she was doing. She would probably be smart enough to cure herself if she wasn't unconscious. I feel like it's my fault I should have just turned of my music. I hope she's OK.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Pain. All I feel is pain. I can't see anything everything hurts my head is throbbing. All I can hear is beeping like hospital monitors? What am I doing in hospital. Wait I remember my experiment oh no I hope they know what chemicals I was usin- aggghhh my head hurts so much I can't think. I hope nothing happened to Zane.

Zane P.O.V.

The doctor came out to question me on what she was doing. Doctor" what exactly was Ms. Aphmau doing before she was rushed here. "Umm i'm not sure I was in my room I just heard her scream" " OK that will be all for now" " Wait" but the doctor ignored me and left.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V.

Aphmau~Senpai is hurt really bad and there's nothing Kawaii~Chan can do.

Laurence P.O.V.

I can't believe Aphmau's in the hospital. I also can't believe that Aphmau's in the hospital and that Cadenza is still trying to flirt with me. Wait isn't Cadenza Aphmau's friend.

"Cadenza"

"Yes" Cadenza replied with a gleam in her eyes.

" Are you and Aphmau friends"

"Of course"

"Well are you not worried about Aphmau?"

"What is something wrong with her?"

"Of course she's in the hospital I've told you 5 times"

"Oh I wasn't really listening........."

Cadenza P.O.V.

When Laurence asked me about Aphmau all I ever hear out of him is "Cadenza you're beautiful will you be my date to homecoming" and then I come back to earth clueless. I wish there was a way to eliminate Aphmau. Oh wait there is....