Aldub-Maiden

They met last year, July 16, 2015 when Maine was doing a dubsmash and looked in the screen when Alden was also watching. She was really shocked and smiled for the first time. She waved to Alden with the "Pabebe Wave". Alden and Maine have been one of the most popular love teams in The Philippines. They actually only met in the split-screen at first, then continued after that. While Paolo Ballesteros and Jose Manalo was still dressed as their own self, while Lola Nidora (Wally Bayola) hated Alden because she thought he got the diary. Next, while Lola Nidora still hated Alden, she forced Yaya Dub (Maine) to marry Frankie Arinoli (Jose Manalo). After a while, Lola Nidora (Wally Bayola) wanted to give Alden hamaks (I do not know what that means) to Tamang Panahon. He did all of those items when it was Aldub's 81st day. Tamang Panahon was shown in October 24, 2015. Unfortunately, in November of 2015 Lola Baba (AiAi Delas Alas), Alden's on-screen lola, forced him to marry a Russian model named Cindy. Fortunately before Alden and Cindy's wedding, Cindy fell down the stairs and Alden and Maine got together again. Plus Maine wrote a letter to Lola Baba (AiAi Delas Alas) about the situation before hand.