Chapter 5: From now on

(Play song)

I nod my head to my brother and he grabs my arm. The doors swing open slowly and the band plays Hey There Delilah, which made me cry a bit.

As we walk down the isle everyone stands up, but my eyes go stright towards Zach and his jaw dropped. I giggled and I realize we got half way there. I see mom in the front crying. I stop the course, hug and kiss her, and grab on to David again. We walk up to the steps and I stand right in front of Zach. He smiles and lets a tear falls down his face. The priest says a quick pray and we begin saying our vows.

***

"Delilah Sanchez to you take Zach to be you beloved husband, to have in sickness and in health forever and ever?"

" I do." I said shedding a tear

"Zach Thompson do you take Delilah to be your beloved Wife, to have in sickness and in health forever and ever?".

"I do." he said never breaking eye contact.

Zachs little sister had the pillow with the rings on it. Zach grabs my ring and slips it on my finger. He pulls my hand up to his face and kisses my hands. I blush and grab the ring from the pillow and slide it on his finger. I smile at him and he smiles back, we where completely lost in each other's eyes.

"I know pronounce you, HUSBAND AND WIFE!" The priest said stepping back and looked at Zach. "You may kiss the bride."
Zach grabs my hand and holds my back and puts me in a dip and kisses me deeply. I grab him so I fall and hold him tighly. We release and he puts me on my feet. I jump in his arms and hug him tightly.

"LETS PARTY!" I shouted making every one cheer and shout.

***

"Babe are you hungry?" I yell softly makeing sure he hears me.

"No babe I'm good, when are you comeing to bed?" He says

I smirk and run into his room ploping on my side of the bed facing him with a smile out of breath.

"I guess in less than 3 seconds.." he said with a chuckle to himself. I smile and stare at his eyes. I feel his warm breath in my lips, i didnt realize how close he was to me untill now. He grabs my waist and slide his hands softly up and down my waist, bringing warmth to my side. He suddenly climbs on top of me, still rubbing my side. I notice his eyes trail down to my lips and presses his to mine, the warmth of his lips spread throughout mine. I comb my fingers through his hair and softly tug at it, earning a soft grunt from him. He brings his kisses down to my jaw, down to my collar bone. A sigh of satisfaction leaves my lips as he begins to suck in the collar bone. His hand starts to trail down my body and his finger reaches the hem of the sleeping shorts I was wearing.

"Z-Zach.." I said shaking with pleasure. He looks up at me and the way he looked at me, he was asking for my aproval. I nod his head and he begins to unbutton my shorts.

(It's getting hot in here, and if you don't want to read it scroll down.)

I lay in bed in nothing but my black lace bra and undies. Zach was still on top of me and I felt his body heat. I run my hands up and down his abs as he runs his hands up and down my sides, sucking on my bottom lip. I sigh in pleasure and he chuckled to himself.

He slowly brings his kisses down my body.

My jaw line,
Collar bone,
Stomach,
And stops at my entrance slowly kissing the top at the opening.

He glides his hands up and down my body giving me a massage. I shiver as he touches his body, his kisses trail back up to my lips.

"Are you sure you want this?" He said softly by my neck letting the breath leave his mouth and hit my neck. I grab him and pull him close.

"It's what I've been dreaming to do since I meet you.." I said softly.

He slips his arms uderneath me and unbuckles my bra I let it slide off me and Zach smiles.

"Your so beautiful." Zach said as he kissed my breast. I grab his hair and stroke my fingers through it. He sucks softly on my boob earning him a soft moan. Still sucking he slides my undies off. I say still as his hands trail down my legs.

Im so glad I shaved...

He trails his kisses back down to my entrance, griping my thigh. He brings his lips and kisses my entrance, then slowly brings his tounge through my lips, moving it up and down.  I grab his hand from my thigh and grab the sheets with the other hand. He continues and speeds up.

"Oh... yeahh.." I murmur under my breath. I stop him and flip him over and comb on top of him, making him hard, I can feel it through his boxer, it startled me and my breath stops in my throat. I slowly bring my body in his and kiss him deeply, swinging my tounge around with his. I pull back and sit up slowly starting to grind on him,

"Mmm..." he says deeply the vibrations from his voice meet my entrance. I bite my lip holding in the moan. As I grind on him I bring my fingers to the illastic of his boxers bringing them down. He slips out of them and I just say on top of him. I get in my knees and let him slide his ding in my entrance. As it slides in my breath catches in my throat.

"Oh yea, your tight babe.." he said. I sat on top I him and enough my body down to kiss him. As we kissed he started to slowly thrust. He kept a study rythum. I moan in his mouth as he grunted in mine. I bite his lip and he speeds up, making me through my head back and sit up-right on top of his body. He continues to speed up.

"OH ZACH YES!" I squiked and bit my lip. He starts to slow down and comes to a stop. I start to bounce up and down on his body,I stop and start to grind while he was still in me.

"Oh my god!" Zach said sliding his hands up and down my body.

He stops me and flips us over. He stood up and placed me on the bed. He starts to trust agenst my body going faster and faster. I can feel my body prepare itself for my Climax, and I know Zach's about to meet his too. I finally reach my Climax and throug my head back. Zach continues to thrust.

"Z-ZACK YESS!" I yell biting my lip making it pale. I feel Zach cum inside me.

"MMM DELILAH!" He said slowing down. He takes shelf out I l and brings his face to meet my entrance and begins to lick it.

"How about a 69.." I said.

He agrees and layed in bed. I climbed on top oh him laying my entrance in his face. I grab his ding and start to suck. He grunted and shivered a bit giving me a sign it felt good, not knowing I did the same.It was 3 am, we came to a  stop and I climb off him.

(If you slipped the huge affair you can read now. Lol, sorry)

We looked each other in the eye, out of breath. I fell asleep and Zach pulls me close to him. His body heat comforted me. I feel the warmth of his breath again, before I was 100% asleep he wispered

"I love you Delilah Thompson."

Im going to have a family now..
welcome to your new life Delilah.

The end

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hoped you liked my very first book. Please comment, vote and share. It would mean alot. And don't worry there will be a Epilough. Much love Aly.