how you meet

Vanoss: this one is a flashback.

You were walking around with a winter coat on, it was fucking cold in canada. You walked by a few houses, seeing some kids sleding, building snowmen, and having a snow ball fight. You smiled to your self remembering when you were younger.
*flashback*
"Y/n, get your butt down here"! Your brother brain yelled.
"I am coming" you yelled as you put your snow gear on. (I know brain lives in Ireland, shhh).
You ran down the stairs and walked outside with your brother.
"Jonathan"! Your brother yelled.
A boy with short black hair turned around and waved to your brother.
You and brain walked over to the group.
"Hey guys, this is my sister , y/n" brain said, you gave a small smile. "Eww, a girl" a boy brown hair said, his vocie was very high pitch. You rolled your e/c eyes. A boy with spiked black hair was looking at you. Your face started to turn pink, you wrent sure bc it was cold or of him.

Brain:
"Hey baby, are you a book"? A teenage boy with brown hair asked me. I was confused,
"Because I am checking you out" he said.
You rolled your eyes, now you get it.
"Funny, what's your name"? You asked the boy.
"Brain, yours"? He asked.
"Y/n" you said, you walked off, but before than you gave him a pecie of paper., with your number ;)

Dathi:
you sat In your living room, doing homework. All of a sudden your brother tyler came in the front door with a few friends.
"Hey y/n, we need the tv" tyler said.
"Ok, then use it" you told him.
"I need you to leave" he said.
"I am doing homework, do you...understand...me, I know it might be hard, but say it, ...home...work" you said to your brother very crudely.
"Fuck...off" he said back. You continued during your homework as tyler turned on the ps4. A friend of tyler ' s that you knew sat in front of you on the floor. You giggled,
"Hello brock" you said to the teen with the moehock, (is that how you spell it?)
"Sup, y/n, this is david" brock said as he pointed to a teen boy standing behind you. You turned to see the boy , clearly nervous. "Hey, the names y/n, come sit" you told the burnette.
"Yeah, she doesn't bite" brock told david.
"Bull shit, she doesn't bite" tyler added in our conversation.
"1, I was 11, 2 I only bite you" you you told your brother. David took a seat next to you. "David" he mummbled. You looked at him with a smile.
"I am sorry"? You asked.
"My name, it's david, but you can call me dathi" he told you , trying not to stuttered. "Ok" you said.

Jonathan:
You sat in Algebra, doing your math. Everyone just sat there and talked, you never talked to anyone , so you always did your work. A teen boy open the door and closed it. He walked over to the teacher and they were talking. You couldn't seem to take yo ur eyes off of him. Mr. Lyman nodded his head at the boy.
"Class, this is Johnathon" Mr Lyman said. Everyone looked at the boy and then went back to talking. Your e/c irises couldn't leave the raven haired teen. The teacher and him kept talking. Then they both look at you, your eyes widen in fear. John nodded and walked over to you. He sat next to you and gave a smile. You did the same.
"Y/n" was all you could say. He nodded and grabed some paper and drew some pictures until class ended.

Tyler:
you meet in preschool, he use to pull on your hair. You hated him!

Brock:
You were shoping for your sister, she was turning 8, while you were (age). You went to the toys and grabed a barbie, whay girl doesn't love barbie. (A lot) you went to the cashier and they stood a man in line. He had light brown hair the side buzzed cut and the rest up. (Moehock) he wore black sunglasses and a bright colorful tank top. He looked at you and saw you stairing. You quickly looked away, and then felt something in your hand. The man gave you his phone, wanting your number. So you gave it to him.

craig:
you were playing gmod. There was a man that had the charter Mario, another as Luigi and the last one as jason , with a blue hoodie. The Mario one kept going near you and killing you. You were pissed, in the chat there was a person that wrote
'Names mini, yours'?
You thought be nice and give him a anwser, but intend of y/n, you used (codenamr, or youtube name).

Marcel:
You were and still next door neighbors .