seeing you again

Evan:
you sat with your brother, in your house. Brain was recordeding for youtube. (This is when he meet vanoss) "hey y/n"? Brain called your name. You looked up from your phone brain gave you the headphones and mic. "Hello"? You asked.
"Sup girl" a man's vocie said.
You looked at brain and gave him a lost face. He chuckled, 'it's evan' he mouthed. Your eyes widen "no way" you said. "No way, what"? The man on the other line asked.
"Evan?, as in evey-bear"? You asked smiling at the nickname. He huffed, "yes, evey-bear" he said.

   Brain: 
Brain=b
You= y
B: Sup baby girl
Y: hey horney boo
B: I like it
Y: of corse you do
B: so want to go to the movies this friday?
Y: that was fast, but yea sure
, you went and saw (any movie) and you loved it.

   Dathi:
Your brother tyler was having a sleepover with a few of his firends.
"Y/n , get up and leave" tyler yelled at you, as you sat on the couch, on your phone. "No" you protested. The door bell rang.
"I'll pay you" he begged.
"I ain't some hooker" you said to your brother. He huffed as he walked to the door. He opened it to revel brock, evan, lui and david.
"Hey y/n.." you brother called. You looked at him, he actually had a sweet , nice face on. Then he turned dark and cold towards you as normal, "Leave" he yelled, pointing to upstairs. "Nah" you said as you sat on the couch. David chuckled, you smiled to your self. You going to love it tonight! And to make eveything better , dathi sat next to you.

   Jonathan:
You went shoping and you bumed into John.
"Oh hey y/n" Johnathon said to you.
You smiled.
"Hey, how's your weekend"? You asked him.
"It's only firday, either way it sucks" John said.
A frown was on your face.
"Put I know how to make it better" Jonathon wisperd in your ear.
Dam this boy!

   Tyler:
You sat in the park and a teenage boy with brownish hair walked by. He wore a white shirt with a pink cat on the front.
"Y/n"? You heard someone ask.
You looked up from your phone to see the boy looking at you.
"Yes "? You seemed Confused.
"You seem lost" he said.
"Do I know you" ? You asked the teen boy.

He walked over to you and yanked your hair.
"Ouch, hey!... tyler"?

   Brock:

Brock= b
Y/n= y

Y: hey , how's it going?
B: hi , good, u?
Y: fine
B: s oooo yo still play with dolls?
Y:what
Y: ooooh , no no that was for my sisters birthday
B: aw, how sweet of you, tell her I say happy birthday
Y: how kind of you, and I will

    Craig:
You were playing gmod once again . And you saw the Mario character. You ran over and saw that the name read. Miniladd!
"Sup big nose" You had typed in the chat.

   Marcel:
You see each other every day. You live right next door.