One

I walked into English class. The teacher was telling people where to sit. They all had to change seats every 6 weeks.

I went up to the front of the room and looked at the seating chart. I scanned over the list untill I found my name. "Aw man," I whispered to myself under my breath. My name, Adam, was right by Rarity, the popular, Liru, the stupid kid, and Calvin, the class clown.

I sat down at the table I was assigned to only to see that Liru and Calvin were having a staring contest. Both of their eyes were turning reddish on the outside. "Hello," I nervously greeted. I didn't want to disturb them.

Calvin nodded and Liru waved, but they just kept staring.

"Class!" The teacher, Mrs. Clark, yelled. Everybody quieted down and looked at the teacher. "Ok, today we are going to learn about where to put a comma and blah blah blah blah blah..."

I wasn't really listening. I got out my sketch book and began to draw dragons. "Cool drawings," someone whispered from behind me.

I quickly shut my book and looked behind me. A girl was looking over my shoulder at the drawing. "Uh... thanks," I whispered. The girl simply nodded and turned back around.

I glanced at the teacher to see if she was looking at me. Her back was to me. I started to draw again. This time, I'll make an extra special dragon. I thought.