Mad Harry

Harry's POV

when i see chris already awake,I grab her and take her in the forest.I think its time to tell my true feelings for her,yes i know I tell it to her last night but I want to tell her in personal and more private.

When were already in the middle of the forest I look at her eyes its so beutiful,I know we have the same color but for me its the most beautiful eyes I ever see in the whole wide world.

but before I say my word my lips crash in his lips.Its so soft like an marshmallow and its warm,after a second she responds from my kiss.I hold his wrist and she hold my soft curly hair.We broke in our kiss and smile to each other.I hug her tight and she hug me back.

I love you chris,I really love you,I said with a hapy tone

harry I need to tell you something,she said with sad expression

what,i sad in a low tone

I cant understand my feeling for you and for louis,chris said

but I thought youre just friend,I said

yes but I need some space to think,she said while her tears slowly form

my tears uncontrolly fall.It fall into my cheeks.I dont want to see her crying.Its the first time I cry for a girl.

but I love you chris,I dont want you to lost in my life,I said while sniffing

I love you too harry but I love louis too,she said

please give me a chance,I can be better than louis,I said my face is full of tears,I cant explain how said I am

harry please give me some space,she said while walking away

my heart suddently stop.I think my world destroyed because of the word she said I cant believe it.Its the first time I feel it.

anger filled my body its because of louis.I thought hes my best mate but he betrayed me hes the reason why it happen to me.I left in the middle of the forrest alone.I punch the tree again and again until I see my hand is full of blood.I cant feel it cause I numb because of chris.I continues to punch the tree until im tired.I look at my hands its full of blood and some big wound.I lay under the tree and cry like a little girl who lost his lollipop.I dont know why but Chris is just not like the other girl I met shes so different.