Part 19: one year later (ayy lmaao I update:P)

* Oliver's P.O.V *

"A whole year has passed, da fuck" Yohio said to me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes Hio, that's what new years is" I replied roboticly.

"Hmm"

We sat there in silence. Suddenly, we herd running outside our room, someone opend the door. It was Miku amd Rin.

"OLIVER, YOHIO!~ WE NEED YOUR HELP" They yelled at us.

"WHAT IS IT TELL US OMG YELLING IS FUN!" Yohio yelled back.

"We need you too to spy on someone" Rin closed the door behind Miku and her.

"Oh who in particular?" I asked.

"Gakupo and Kaito" Miku replied impishly.

"Is this for fanfiction?" Yohio replied.

"N-n-no it-it's not!" Miku siad angerly than said under her breath "baka" [ >:)]

"Ok fine, we'll do your stalking for you" I said.

"YAY~" Miku jumped in excitement.

Rin handed me a professional camera and they pounsed out of the room.

I turned to Yohio "umm... teh fuck?".

* Leon's P.O.V *

When I saw Miku and Rin go into Oliver and Yohio's room, I knew something was wrong, they just ran out of their room in a fangirl like daze.

Gakupo and Kaito, I dawned on me.

I ran around the mansion looked for them. I found them in the kitchen, talking to each other.

"Kaito, Gakupo, you're in trouble!" I said, almost falling on the floor from sliding on my socks.

"What is it?" Kaito asked.

"I think Miku and Rin told Oliver and Yohio to stalk on you, they gave them their camera. So if you see a camera lens, act like a couple in front of them" I replied loosing breath.

"O-ok" Gakupo replied.

"Alright, I'm going to go find them" I replied running to Oliver and Yohio's room.

When I arrive at their door, it was open, I enter. No one was in the room.

"Shit" I said to myself.

*

{Photo opitunity #1, 12:24pm}

* Oliver's P.O.V *

We found Kaito and Gakupo sitting on the couch, watching anime (like I said before, this anime can be what ever you want).

"Alright right, get out the camera" I wisperd to Yohio.

I held up the camera prepared to take the shot.

Gakupo looked into the hallway that we were standing in then -as if he knew what we were doing- turned Kaito's head towards him and kissed him deeply.

Snap, the picture was taken.

I felt someone tug on my hair and cut a peice of it, I turned around and saw Big Al holding a pair of scissors and a lock of my hair.

"AL, FUCK OFF!" I wisperd harshly.

Yohio looked at me "Quick Oliver, youth roll" he wisperd to me. (Yes, author-chan is homstuck trash now, honk :o))

I aimed my self to the other hallway on the opposite side of the room and youth rolled, Kaito and Gakupo didn't notice me, they were still kissing.

Success.

[Photo opitunity #2, 2:48pm]

* Yohio's P.O.V *

They were found in the kitchen next, we hid behind the counter they were standing at fridge.

Oliver and I poked our heads up so that only our eyes were shown.

I held up the camera, and then like before, Kaito looked down and saw the camera, he then wrapped his arms around Gakupo's waist; pulling him closer and kissing his nose.

Snap, I got the photo.

"Let's waddle away now" I said as Oliver and I waddled away from the kitchen.

[Mission complete]

* Yohio's P.O.V *

I stood up and Oliver did as well.

"Alright, let's give this camera to Miku and Rin, I feel dirty now" I said to Oliver as we walked out.

"Same here" he replied.

We walked to Miku's mini mansion, I knocked on the door.

Miku opened the door and we enter.

"Follow me" she said and we obeyed.

She showed us her room, it was filled with fan art and creep shots of Gakupo and Kaito.

I handed her the camera forcibly "Here, take your free trash we helped you get".

"Thank you both!" She exclaimed "Rin, come in here".

Rin ran in "did they do it?".

Miku looked at the camera screen and with Rin over her shoulder.

"Oh my god, they are fucking cute!" Rin said, they were on the 2nd photo. Miku pressed a button to switch the pictures.

"HOLY SHIT OTP AF~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!" they screamed when they saw the 1st picture.

Oliver and I inched our way out of the mini mansion, the last words we heard was "FANFIC WRITEING TIME!" Said by Miku.

HOLY SHIT IM BACK ^U^ I MISSED YOU ALL, AND I CAME BACK WITH 1K READS?!?!?!? WHAT!??!?!!??11
SO I AM EXCITED, THIS FANFIC MAY BECOME A RANDOM SHIPING FANFIC CUZ I CAN't FOUCUS ON JUST ON
SO YEAH
XOXO
RedGen777