-

"What?"

"We chose you, for both of us."

I think, I am getting a bit ahead of myself.

Firstly, my name is Davy. I was 17 years old, back when I met them.

I was a huge fan of Cara Delevingne and Annie Clark.

It was my plan to give them, all the fanfiction I had written about them, to them. I wanted to move on before college.

I wanted to move on, because deep down I thought that this was never gonna amount to anything.

So during a meet and greet with Cara, I gave my notebook to her.

I told her what it was and why I wanted her to have it. She smiled and thanked me.

I wouldn't think she would read it let alone, call me. I had written my phone number in the end, perhaps I still had some hope in me.

She said she loved the stories and that she would love to meet md over a cup of coffee.

I was rather suprised but mostly, I was elated.

When we met she talked to me about she loved every story except one, Death of A Wasp.

"You should have killed off the main character."

"Well, he couldn't have lived. He wanted Cara to be happy with Annie. But he couldn't take it. He saw taking drugs to escape reality was no longer an option. So he killed himself."

It got quiet for a moment.

I broke the silence, "You didn't have a problem with me depicting you and Annie is sexual situations?"

"Of course not, they were beautifully written. Very touching."

I blushed and thanked her. It was true, she was an amazing human being.

Over time, we became friends. I met Annie, she was everything I expected her to be and more.

I met her family too, Chloe and Poppy, her sisters were fun.

Three years later, Cara and Annie married.

I was there, it was great.

It was after a year, they thought of having children. They thought of adopting a baby but wanted it to be their own child.

They finally decided to have a baby through a sperm donor.

I was happy for them.

A day after Cara had talked to me about this, she called me saying she needed to talk to me and she wanted to do it face to face.

I went to their house.

Cara and Annie were sitting in the living room. They had a grave expression on their face.

Annie spoke up,

"We thought that the male counterpart should be someone we know. We chose you"

"What?"

"We chose you, both of us. Do you agree to it?"

"Well,.. if you want to... I'm honoured you chose me... thank you."

Cara spoke, "Umm also we will be doing it by natural methods. You will have sex with us. Any problems?"

"Why so? There are better methods. Also you two are in a commited relationship. Why ruin it."

"We trust you. We know you won't have bad intentions."

I thought about it for a while, "Okay, so when do we try?"