Chapter 36: Mothers!

Eun Soo's POV

Upon hearing my alarm going on, i wake up with the sun light hitting my face and so i get up and take a shower; getting ready for school....the water falling on me, i start thinking of how do i deliver the news to everyone and if will what i found out really help them in anyway....i mean, the things that i found out made everything even more complicated

Interrupting the flow of my thoughts shouts my mom from down stairs "COME ON EUN SOO! YOU WILL BE LATE" and so i wash up and get out of the bathroom, putting on my uniform...walking down the stairs and reaching the dinning table and seeing my breakfast all set....i sit facing my mom and start eating.
Hearing everyone chewing there food is the only thing that can describe how quite my family is right now....there never that way, its either my sister saying some random not very understandable sh*t...or my mom nagging about how my bigger brother's grades are dropping...whatever it is, ITS NEVER QUITE...."Eun Soo?" my mom calls breaking the silence "Yeah?"
"What is happening to you lately? you don't seem to be yourself and the only thing you do is locking yourself in your room, God knows what is it your doing there"

Thinking of what my mom asked makes me wonder if she knows anything about whats happening...even though i doubt that; i answer " I'm okay mom, nothing is wrong with me...it's just that...there has been a lot of school related stuff going on and i need a lot of time to work on them"
"CAN YOU STOP LYING TO ME ALREADY? I'm your MOM, i know whenever my daughter is stressed okay? And to know whats wrong i went and had a long conversation with Yong Yoon's mom....(y/n)'s mom, mark and Jimin's moms were also there"
My heart started racing after hearing what mom said, i decided to act cool and ask "So what? what does that have to do with anything?"
"Which means that i know everything that's happening to all of you....and this Jake person that's doing all of it, and today..the police will be visiting the house...not just ours,but all of your friends also"
What the hell did i just hear?!

Jimin's POV

Sitting and eating breakfast my mom suddenly asks "Have you already found the person that hit Yong Yoon yet?" i literally pause and stare at my mom surprised upon listening to what she just said
"What are you talking about?" i purposely act stupid and she answers "Or is it Jake that hit her?....You still don't know what im talking about?"
I immediately swallow my bite of the pancake and say "I'm going to be late, bye mom...see you soon" my mom then replies, hearing confidence in her voice "Okay son, make sure to come back home early to meet the police..."
I left the house and closed the door behind me and start inhaling big amounts of air trying to calm down...The Police? There coimg today? I have to tell everyone before its too late....I run into my car and start the engine heading to (y/n)'s house, i took my phone and dialed Eun Soo's number shifting my eyesight from the road to the phone and back to the road again, the process repeating its self until she picked up and i start the coversation putting the call on speaker and throwing my phone on the passengers seat

J:Where are you? At home?
E:Yes, i was about to leave for school, until my mom said some stuff that surprised me
J:About some Jake guy isn't it?
E:Ugh, i didn't tell you....Jake is J

I steped on the break and parked into a bus stop with the tires squeaking, i took my phone from the seat to continue my conversation with Eun Soo....

J: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? And how does my mom know about him exactly?
E: Im not sure,but my mom said something about meeting our moms and having a conversation with them, and she said some thing else about the police coming tonight
J: Listen, mark told me what you said about meeting after school, i dont give a sh*t about Cathey finding out, we already know more than enough...or you can make a excuse or anything...but what i DO care about is...your telling me everyhting you found out from her today and AT SCHOOL got it?
E: Yes i get it....
J:Okay, i will go pick up (y/n)
E:okay...but are you ok? I heard squeaking before
J:Im fine, see you at school