2; whats happening

"You, me. My house. Today" he licked his lips. I laughed in a harsh tone "are you kidding? It's obvious your playing me." I went back to serious "now get out of my way. If you excuse me, I have biology and I'm trying to find the class" I said and pushed him"I have that too. I'll show you" he said and we started walking

"See, I'm not a playboy" he said. Obviously lying. I sarcastically laughed and looked at him, stopping in front of the door. "Sure" I said looking at him

He stared at me for about 2 minutes, then grabbed my face. He was about to kiss me. But nope. I've been through this. I quickly pushed him away and glared "idiot" I said and opened the door, and he followed behind me.

The teacher was explaining, and the lights were off. And a power point. The teacher sighed and looked at Him. I don't even know the playboys name "mr. Lynch. Late again?" He said

"You think I care?" He said and dropped himself on the chair, put his legs on the table, and put his hands behind his head.

The teacher rolled his eyes and sighed. Looking at me, he smiled. "You must be Laura Marano" he said. I shyly nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm mr. Nelson" he said "you may take a seat next to mr. Lynch?" He said. I walked over next to him, trying not to show anger.

I could see, like literally every girl in class, looking at me with dirty mean glares and looks. I looked at them, scared. I don't what I did. What did I do?

After the bell rung

Playboy got up and I did too. I walked out. "I'm Ross by the way" he said. "Okay" I said and kept on walking to my locker. "And I'm guessing your Laura?" He asked. I just lamely nodded.

I walked to my next class, and he walked too. Oh great. I have the same classes as him.

I walked In and sat down. And Ross did too. A teacher Im guessing, walked in, he looked like in his 20's. Like 22-23. He sat and opened his phone. "Im your replacement, and do whatever you want. go outside--just do anything. I don't care" he said and everyone started shouting and having fun.

I decided to listen to music and sit next to the tree I saw in the morning. It was a huge Pink cherry tree. It was beautiful. And the grass had pink petals all over it.

I grabbed my phone and earphones, and walked to the tree.

I sat under it and started listening to music. The music suddenly got to me. I started dancing infront of the tree, like crazy.

Ross

I followed Laura out. And when I reached, I saw her dancing under a cherry tree. I chuckled. It was cute.

Wait. Did I just call a girl cute? No. Nope. That's not me. That's Ross shor lynch. Not Ross playboy lynch. I can't go back to normal again. No. I need to be known as Ross shor lynch the playboy.

And that's what I'll be. I walked over to her.

Laura

I was minding my own business. When SOMEONE interrupted me *cough* playboy *cough*

After school

I got home. Well-not technically my house. I'm a maid. I serve 2 people that are old. Cause they can't do everything by themselves.

"Good after noon mr. And ms. Lynch" I said "Laura honey, take a seat" said ms. Lynch

I sat down "yeah?" I asked

"We think that you shouldn't go to school. You'll have extra stress" she said

I just agreed

"And I'll be sending you to my sons house. He has 5 children and they need a lot of help around the house" she said

I frowned "b-but what about you?" I asked worriedly

They were like family to me.

"Don't worry, Laura. We hired a new maid" she said

I sighed "o-oh okay then.." I said

"Mark should be here any minute now" she said. "You should go pack" she said. I nodded

I quickly gathered my stuff in a suit case, as fast as possible. And the door bell rang.

When they reached

Well ms. Lynch--she told me to call her Stormie, so that's what I'm gonna do.

She told me where my room was, and she said I could rest for the day.

-

Stormie was introducing me to her kids. And I saw someone I did not want to see here. At all. Ross.

He looked at me and smirked. He licked his lips and gave me 'I'm gonna fuck you' look. Oh honey. Don't even think about it.

When she finished speaking, Ross said "hey mom. Should I show Laura my room?" He asked. "Oh yeah. You guys can be friends. Your the same age" she smiled

"Good luck with that" mumbled Riker and headed upstairs

Rydel came to me "be careful" she whispered in my ear and left

"Whatever you do, don't let him touch you. You don't want to know what happens.." Whispered Rocky and patted my shoulder and left

"We're all warning you." Ryland whispered and also left

I mean...

4 warnings..

From his own siblings...

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. I gulped.

He locked the door and pushed me against the wall, and caged me with his big strong arms. He looked at me and licked his lips. "Get ready to have some fun, Laura" he smirked.

"I don't want to 'have some fun'" I said, scared. "Oh but you will" he kept his annoying, but hot smirk on. I tried to get loose. But it was no use, he was too damn strong.

"Please, stop" I said, at the edge of crying. I heard him gulp "I-I'm sorry" he said, and let me go.

Ross

Did I just do that? I never thought I'd actually be nice to anyone...ever. Damn what has gotten into me?

She quickly ran out, without a single word.

I collapsed on my bed and thought;

I can't change..for her..

••••••••••••

Helloooooo

Ayeeee

Enjoyyyyyed THAAAT?!

Comment what book you want me to update next.

And also, comment if you enjoyed that🌞