All of the Bio

**Shuya Toriyama**

Alias: Son of Satan

**Characteristics:**Characteristics

Race: Human (Part-Demon)

Gender: Male

Age: 43

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 73 kg (161 lbs)

Birthday: May 4th

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black

Blood type: AB

Body type: Buff

**Personality:**

Is cold, dark and serious. Only emotions he has are anger, seriousness and hatred. But he has a very, very, very small heart, which is 96% "Black" and the other 4% is his "kind" heart.

**Dislikes:**

His old self.

**Professional Status:**

Affiliation: Magic Academy. The World Council.

Occupation: Exorcist. Leader of World Council.

Partner(s): Nekuma

Base of operations: Headquarters of World Council.

**Driver Information:**

Element: Fire (Blue) (Can mix the flames of satan with the flames of his weapon(s))

Weapon(s): 2 pistols

**"Fighting" Information:**

Weapon(s): Kurikara (When serious, uses double wielding. When using double wielding, uses 2 Kurikara's (He uses both his and the replica created by Kodoku)

**Personal status:**

Status: Alive

Relative(s): Shiro Fujimoto (Adoptive Father; Deceased)

Shinji Toriyama: (Brother; Deceased)

Satan: (Father)

Unnamed Mother: (Deceased)

Astaroth: (Half-Brother; Deceased)

**Abilities:**

Flames of Satan: Also known simply as "Blue Flames", Shuya, as the son of Satan, has inherited his father's trademark flames, which as suggested are uniquely blue in color. Shuya is able to use all his blue flames, even without unsheathing his sword. Shuya is strong enough to control over his flames to create techniques by channeling the flames that are released through his sword in a coordinated manner.

Pyrokinesis: The most basic ability that Shuya possesses due to his heritage, Shuya has the ability to create and control fire with his mind.

Demon Form: When Shuya draws his sword, which acts both as his "heart" and the source of his demonic power, he gains access to his true power. Likewise, this also puts Shuya at a severe disadvantage, as he does not keep his tail concealed, which is one of his weaknesses, and it exposes his heart, meaning that if Kurikara is destroyed while it is drawn, Shuya will die.

- Semi-Demon Form: He can transform into a weaker version of his Demon Form whenever he wants to.

Sword User: Shuya has enough skill and control with his flames and sword to be able to perform various techniques with his Flames of Satan.

Flame-Emitting Meditation: Shuya is able unleash a torrent of fire capable of engulfing an entire country.

: Shuya channels his Flames of Satan through the Kurikara and fires them at his opponent in a the form of a wave.

: Shuya stabs Kurikara into the ground and then creates a series of explosions at various nearby points of his choosing.

(More to be discovered. Basically means, I have yet to think of new attacks)

Gun User: Shuya's driver, "summons" a gun made of blue fire (A little hotter than red fire, but not the flames of Satan).

Blue Fire Bullet: Shuya channels the blue flames of the Pistol into his bullets and instead of shooting pistols, he shoots blue flames in the shape of pistols

(More to be discovered. Basically means, I have yet to think of new attacks)

Memory Remover: By the name, you should know he is able to remove your memories. The more the memories removed the more magic energy reduced from the user. To use it, the user must put his two hands over a person's head. Both individuals will lose their pupils, the memory loser will fall unconscious and the user will start chanting. Once finished removing the memories, the user will stop chanting and both individuals will regain their pupils and the person that lost their memories would regain conscious.

High-Speed Regeneration: Shuya, also due to his heritage, has inherited the demonic power of high-speed regeneration, which in short allows him to recover from fatal or near-fatal wounds at astonishingly high speeds, giving him an extreme amount of durability.

Telepathy: Shuya can read/sense another person's thoughts and communicate with them mentally.

Spectral Awareness: Though this ability was suppressed due to Kurikara's sealing, once Shuya's powers were completely unleashed, he gained the natural ability to see demons because of his half-breed status.

Cooking Specialist: According to Shuya, cooking is Shuya's specialty. While traveling the world he worked in many restaurants as the main chef.

Enhanced Strength: Per his demonic heritage, Shuya has incredible strength, giving him the strength to, even as a child, break someone's ribs with a mere punch

Speed: Human "Form": 128 mph. Semi-Demon Form: 384 mph. Demon Form: 768 mph (Mach 1)