2

Lexi's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with a brown haired and hazel eyed angel "Jacob why did you come here?" i asked the angel sitting next to me when he heard my voice his head shot up his face full of relief "why did you do this to yourself lexi why?" he asked tears slipping out of his eyes "i thought you were leaving me and i didn't want to live without you, your the best thing that happened to me." and just as i finished that sentence i felt his warm hand on the side of my face gently turning my head to face him and as soon as my eyes meet his i felt his soft lips meet mine i gently closed my eyes and kissed back. his hand ventured down my neck and to my waist pulling me closer to him i wrapped my arms around his neck and slid one hand in his perfect hair .i climbed out of the hospital bed and into his lap I pulled back "we shouldn't do this"I said and every time I tried to get up he pulled me closer "but we should" he said kissing me again I pushed him back "Jacob no this is not the time or place to do this" I said as I got out of his lap and sat next to him he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his shoulder. Soon I felt a soft kiss on my head and soft singing in my ear. I closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep in his arms.

~in the morning~

Jacob's POV

I woke up next to the most beautiful girl I know her golden hair messy but cute. I gently shook her shoulder and whispered to her "babe wake up" her eyes fluttered open "what?" She asked "get up babe it's time to go home"

A/N
Hey guys thx so much for reading this and staying with it for so long and I will try to update soon and yes so I love you guys so much and don't forget to vote and comment what should happen next.