Q&A

Hi peoples, just a note that this isn't a book, it's just that question thingamajig that's been going around. I have two sets of these to answer so here's the first. The second one will be in the next chapter. To those who got tagged in this one, the questions in this chapter go for both chapters.
(The picture has nothing to do with the chapter I just love it)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would either live in South Africa, Zambia or Australia because they're really interesting countries with lot's of personality.
2. What's your favorite comic book character, either in a book, comic, TV show, etc.?
I have so many, but imma go with Deadpool because he's hilarious and bae and we have a lot in common.
3. Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?
TEAM CAP ALL THE WAY#TEAMCAP #BUCKYPROTECTIONSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!
4. Do you like hot or cold weather?
Hot because it's what I grew up in.
Batman or Joker?
Joker is better than Batman any day. I tend to like the villain note lolz.
5. What is your favorite movie?
Tangled and any Marvel movie ever made.
6. What's your favorite category of works on Wattpad?(Poetry, Fanfiction, etc.)
Definitely fanfic cuz it kinda helps move the story along between and after books and movies.
7. What's your dream job?
My dream job has changed a lot over the years, but at the moment I want to be some kind of engineer.
8. What's your favorite fictional villain?
LOKI ALL THE WAY LOKI IS MY BBBAAAAAEEEEEEEEE HEY THAT RHYMED
9. Soda or Seltzer?
Totally random, but soda I guess...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
SSSOOOOO!! I need to come up with questions for you guys to answer now, sorry in advance for the horrible questions.
1. Do you prefer using a phone or a laptop/computer?

2. Nike or Adidas?

3. Converse or Vans?

4. Who's your favorite actor?

5. What's your favorite book/book series?

6. Do you like animals?

7. Marvel or DC?

8. Who's your favorite doctor?(If you know any of them if not just skip it)

9. What are your fandoms?

10.(Im stealing this because I love it)
Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?
-_-
I'M TAGGING THESE PEOPLE TO DO IT YAY GOOD LUCK PEOPLES
HIDDLEBATCH221B Truthiness mer26ayc jakepatt Joyce_yoon vogueology lizlou12 mer26kin