Childhood

I had a great childhood with a few hiccups here and there but mostly fine. I was born into a combined family which was a very intense atmosphere.

        My brothers keith, Mathew and Paul are my dads sons birthed my Annie and some other lady that I have never really heard much about. My sisters Marianne, Stacey, and Emily all belonging to my dad, belong to his third wife, Carol.
        My mom had my brothers Casey and Cody when she was in college with her first husband that ended up cheating on her with a fetus (not really... It was a high school student). That left my mom raising two baby boys on her own while finally beginning to sub in a large school district. They got by with what little they had but my mom lost her dad which was very hard for her since they were bestfriends. My mom pushed through with my aunt by her side with my cousin, Devon, also being a fetus at the time.
        My family didn't really get along but my sisters and my dads sons were old enough to start their own lives and become adults, while Casey and Cody were in junior high and me being an actual fetus. All of my siblings just got by with ignoring the other side which was fine as long as everyone was okay with it.
          My mom and dad settled down in a ranch in a broken off neighborhood right on the edge of the 'hood'. We have lots of land. It's beautiful in the changing seasons, especially when the the trees get a fresh coat of snow. I hate living away from my friends but I would be a completely different person if I hadn't gone to Delaware... My elementary school. My elementary school days were the best, all the teachers loved me of course.