Chapter 5

(March )

Kylees pov

Today I'm going to the beach with Jav, Aaron, Kiara, Lucya, Jacob and Marcie. I got up at 10am . I showered and than put on my out fit. (Outfit above)

After 30 mins me and Aaron went over to jav's house and Aaron dropped me off and went to get Kiara and Lucya. "Hey babe " Jav says hugging me than kissing my lips softly. "Hi" I say and kiss him back. Than we get in his car and drive to the beach. It took us only 30 minutes.

When we got there Aaron, Kiara, Lucya, Jacob and Marcie were all waiting on us. We got out of the car and got out stuff and went down to the beach . Us girls take off our cover clothes. Than Jav picks me up and puts me on his Shoulders. Than we get into the water and I fall off his Shoulders and land in the water laughing. "Oops" Jav says laughing and I play hit his chest. He looks hot without a shirt😍😍. We all play around in the water than the boys go and get lunch, while us girls lay in the sun getting tans. I did that for like 40 mins , until someone stood over me blocking the sun. "Hey I was using that light." I say laughing and looking up and seeing Jav smiling with a burger, drink and fries . "yay food " I say pulling Jav down onto the ground next to me. "Thanks babe" I say grabbing the food and than kissing Jav and he kissed back for a while till my stomach growled and we pulled away and he said,"you should probably eat babe." and I start to eat.

After 5 hours at the beach everyone went their separate ways I went to Jav's house , Aaron and Kiara went to our house, Lucya went over to her boyfriends house after he picked her up 2 hours ago and Jacob and Marcie went back to my house with Aaron and Kiara.

When we got to Javs house no one was home. "I love you " Jav says and once we were up in his room and than kissed me very eagerly. "I love you too Jav " I say and kiss him back with as much eagerness. It kinda turned into me laying on the bed with Jav on top of me Sucking on my neck. I feel like this is going to be more than just a Make out session and I'm glad we are making it all the way together. He takes off my shirt and kisses whats hanging out of my bra of my boobs. I moan a little and I think that turned him on. (lol idk why all my books turn out like this lol sorry if u don't like all of this stuff.) He took off my bra and I took off his shirt. I rubbed my hand up and down his abs. He took out a condom and I looked at him and he asked " is this ok? " and I nodded yes and we did it.

After that we layed in bed and cuddled and soon I fell asleep.

(4Hours later)
When I woke up in a very familiar room just not mine band than I felt arms around me and realized I was with Jav . I looked at the clock next to his bed and saw it was 12:00am crap I'm gonna be in so much trouble cuz my curfew is 11:40pm. I looked at my phone and noticed that Aaron texted me saying that mom asked me where I was and he said that he said I was with Kiara and Kiara confirmed I was. I tested him thanks and said that I would be him in a little bit. I looked back up at Jav and he was looking at me smiling. "Hi baby " he says and kisses me. "Hey babe." I say kissing him back. "Well we did that . I hope I didn't hurt you." he said with concern. "No babe you would never hurt me. It was amazing. Your amazing. And I love you " I say kissing him again. "I love you too" he says kissing me back. Than I got a call from Aaron. I pulled away and answered.

A,Aaron. K,Kylee

K. Hello
A. Hey are you on your way cause you were supposed to be her an hour ago.
K. Crap sorry cover for me and I'll be home as soon as possible.
A. Ok but it's not as easy as it looks . plus Cameron is here.
K. Why is Cameron still there
A. They have a thing again just hurry home luv ya bye
K. Love u too c u soon.

I say than we hang up and I get up and get dressed and tell Jav everything and he's okay with it . I walked to Javs car since I didn't drive mine he's letting me barrow his. I get in and drive as fast as I was allowed and soon I was home I saw all the lights on and I got out and walked in. "Young Lady where were you??!? We've been worried sick!" my mom yelled . You know it's bad when my mom yells cause she never yells. "I'm sorry mom ideas with Kiara and than Jav picked me up and we hung out and lost track of time sorry." I say and hug her. "Its ok but your grounded for a week and no going to Javs for a week. " "ok mom. " I say kinda sad that we can't be alone at his for a week. "Ok now go to bed . you have school tomorrow." my mom says and I say " ok love you night." and walk upstairs with Aaron. "Where were you and why so long?" Aaron asked when we get to my room. "Um I was with Jav and we were doing something." I say smiling to myself. "You didn't" Aaron said and than he looked me dead in the eye. "Oh my gosh yall did wow." "we got caught in the moment " I say and he looks at me and says," just don't let mom find out she'd kill you and Jav" and than he walked out. I have to make sure mom never finds out.