Chapter 1

A/N: before you start reading this, i suggest you read the first story: Midnight Visitor( an eyeless jack story) first or this one will make no sence.

Link:http://www.wattpad.com/18322632-midnight-visitor-an-eyeless-jack-story-chapter-1#.UeNXetKR-8A

"Mom, I have a boyfriend named Jack who I've been going out with for a few years and he's also a serial killer to took my virginity," i mumbled to myself as I look out the plane window.

I was trying to find a good way to tell my mom about Jack without giving her a heart attack. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to tell someone your going out with a killer and in my case, I was having a really hard time figuring out what to say. My mom was the only one in my family who didnt know about me and Jack. I already told Tristan about it a year after i started going out with Jack, and it wasnt that much of a shock to him. He already had a creepypasta account and alreay knew all the characters by heart, he only warned Jack not to hurt his baby sister. I already knew Jack would never, ever, not in a million years hurt me emotionally unless he had a really good reason. It would be 24 hours till the plane landed in the Ohio Airport. I had 24 hours left to figure out what to say to my mom. 

I still couldn't believe I had just finished four years of medical college and another two year of intermediate and advanced medical training. The only reason I managed to graduate was because of Jack. He Skyped me twice a week every week helping me review, and study for every quiz and test. It was really sad leaving him and my family behind. But in 24 hours, everyone and everything I left behind will be returned to me once more. My family, friends, and my dear Jack. The apple of my eye, the straw to my berry, the smoke to my high, and the one I hope to marry. I giggle at my cheesy song and ponder of into the puffy clouds as the sun set. I remembered he told me he had a really big present for me once I came back. I think about the endless possibilities he could have planned for my arrival as I drift off to sleep.  

***24 hours later*** 

"The plain will be landing shortly," said the lady through the speakers. "Please collect any small belongings or carry on luggage before leaving the plane. Thank you." 

I grab my purse and one of those headphones that they give you tgeb stuffed it in my purse before anyone noticed. Who would give up the opportunity to get free head phones. I swing my Jack Skellington purse on my shoulder and get ready to get off. I follow the crowd of passengers towards the exit and down the long, narrow stair way. The cool night air feels good on my face as it blows my short auburn hair back. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment before continuing down toward the airport. 

I walk through the automatic glass doors and into the busy airport filled with countless people rushing here and there. I find my luggage, pass through the scanners, passport checkers, and to the airports waiting room. I stand in the middle of the room as the whole world rushes past me. I look through the crowd for a familiar face when I notice someone jumping inthe air, wildly waving their hand in the air. As I head toward the jumping person, I hear my name being called. 

"Jay!JAAAY!," the person yells. 

I realize the jumping person was my mom! I excitedly push through the crowd towards her. I spot her waving me over as she stands next to my brother who was looking rather embarrassed at my moms childish actions. I immediately drop my bags and run toward her tackling her with a hug. My eyes well up as I hug her tighter. 

"I-I c-cant... breath," she gasps. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say letting her go.  

"My littlt baby's all grown up now," she says cupping mu cheeks. "Went off to college and now back again. It feels like yesterday you where taking your first steps." 

I smile and hug her again after whipping my eyes. 

"Um, where's my hug," Tristan says interrupting the moment . "I'm apart of du family too." 

"Don't remind me," I say playfully then giving me a hug. 

He holds my firmly before kissing the top of my head as I snuggle in to his brolic chest. 

He puts his arm around my shoulder and we head out into the parking lot. We walk to my moms black Jeep minivan and get in. She starts the car and we're soon on the highway heading towards home. I stare off into the starry night sky thinking of Jack and the gang back at the mansion. I sure did miss them all. 

"So, how was college?" my mom asked interrupting my thoughts. 

"It was great, I made a lot of new friends, got their numbers, and did pretty well," I answered simply hoping to get back to my thinking. 

"Did you meet any one special," she asked getting all jumpy. 

"What." 

"Do you get a boyfriend there?" 

"... no," I half lied. 

"Oh, well that's too bad," she replied sounding rather disappointed. 

"Mom," I began. "There's something I need to tell you?" 

"Yeah sweetie, what is it? " 

"Well you see... um... did you go in my room while I was away?" I say quickly. 

"Well, not really. Only to vacuum it out, why? " 

"No reason, just curious." 

Triatan looks back at me from the front seat 

"Nice save," he whispers soft enough for mom to not hear. 

"Thanks," I mouth back at him. 

I sigh and lean back into the chair before looking out the window and dozing off again. 

~~~time lapse~~~ 

I feel a light shake and I slowly open my eyes. 

"Get up honey, we're hear." 

I slowly get out the car and rub my eyes. I look up and see my old house. I smile. It was just as I left it. Tristan helps me carry my bags to up stairs and I drag it into my room. I take a deep breath and exhale. I look over to my bed and see a large gray teddy bear holding a bouquet of black roses. I gasp and run over to the beautiful gift. I take the bouquet of flowers and inhale. A heavenly scent fills my nose that no words could described. I notice a dark blue sticking out and I read it. It said "welcome back, see you tonight. love Jack XXXX," printed in gorgeous cursive. I smile at the lovely gifts from Jack. I rush down stairs, grab a purple glass vase from under the sink, fill it with cold water and rush up back to my room and put the bouquet of flowers on the vase before setting them on my dresser. I plunge on to the teddy bear and squeeze it as I grin uncontrollably. Jacks' the best I thought.  

I eat dinner, shower, brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I put on a red lace tank top and matching red lace panties that connect to the lace stockings with the ribbons I ordered from Victoria Secret last month. I lock the door to my room and unlock the balcony window. I spray on some "Pink&Flirty" perfume by VS, put on some red cherry flavored lip gloss and crawl into bed. I hug the large bear and use it as a blanket as I wait for Jack to come. 

A/N: I hope you all like the first chapter so far. ill update soon. plz l.v.c & thanx.