Chapter 2

I feel the weight of the bed shift and the teddy bear slowly being tugged off. I eyes flutter open and I stare at the figure before me. I smile and reach for my desk lamp before switching it on making sure that the teddy bear coveres my whole body. I see Jack who smiles at me sweetly. He's wearing his usual black jeans, and has on a fitting black v-neck, and a black hoodie with thin blue strips. He tackles me with a had almost slamming me into the bed frame. I secretly enjoy the hug but make sure my face remains neutral and shows no emotion. Jack release me before sitting by my side. He attempts to put his arm around my shoulder but I scoot away and face him still covering myself with the large bear. I burie my head into the bears head. 

"Umm, do you like the bear," he asks hesitantly and bit confused. 

I bat my eyelashes at him a few times. 

" Is there something wrong with it? " he asks taking it away from me and aimlessly inspecting the bear. 

I crawl towards him like a cat and slowly, with both hands bring the bear away from him. I then sit with my hands between my knees. 

" What are yo ..." 

I watch as his mouth drops and he looks me up and down a few times speechless. I bat my lashes again and smile. With out warning, I pounce on him, knocking him flat on his back as all my excitement and happiness bursts out. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. 

"I missed you soooo much!" I exclaim snuggling into his neck. 

I feel as Jack wraps one arm around my waist, and the other he ran through my hair. I sighed in pleasure as his cold fingers ran through my hair causing my back to throb. I haven't felt his gentle touch in forever. I slowly bring my head up and look at him. He hasn't really changed much, but I didn't really care. Jack leans in and kisses me. I close my eyes and melt into him. He nips at my bottom lip and kisses me harder. His tongue slips into my mouth and attacks mine as it squirms around. We sit up on the edge of the bed and start kissing again. I slowly unzip his sweater and move it past his shoulder before letting it drop down to his hands. I watch as he slips his hands out of the arm holes and placing them on my waist before gently placing me on the bed. He kisses my neck and slowly makes his way down to my collar bone, chest, stomach, belly button, and finally my crotch area where he stops. I lift my head and watch as he examinees the lace on my red panties. He holds me in place as he nips at it before lifting it a few inches above my tummy and letting it snap down back to my crotch with a loud snap. I let out a little shriek and he laughs before making his way towards my chest. He pushes my tank top up with his nose as he tries to snuggle his head into my cleavage. 

"Behave," I warn. "We're still at my place." 

He groans and takes his head out of my shirt before looking at me. I stare into his sockets, and smile. 

"Then come over to my place tomorrow," he says winking. 

I groan and roll over. 

"What are you up to you lil perv?" I say jokingly. 

"I didn't mean it 'that' way, unless you want too." 

"Oh gross," I say laughing as I push a pillow at his face. 

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I have a few more present for you. " 

"Jack, the roses are gorgeous and I looove the bear. That's enough presents. Though I really appreciate them, I don't want you spending a fortune on me. Your the only present I need." 

Jack stared at me a few seconds before smiling. He grabs my waist and sits me up besides him. 

" Seeing you happy and smiling is worth more than anything on earth," he says sweetly as he strokes the side of my cheek with the palm of his hand. 

I sit there completely speechless and moved at his deep, loving words. I can't do any thing but smile. Jack leans toward me and we kiss. A simple clean kiss but at the same time bursting with passion and love. We break the kiss after a while and I slowly open my eyes and stare at him. He pulls me closer and we sit side by side. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lean onto his chest hugging him. I eventually doze off in his arms.