Sneak Peek

*this is just a sneak peek for this book. I will start actually working on this after im finished with the first book.

Soarin POV

The big day is coming around the corner. The big day for us to go into adulthood. Graduation.

All of us are going to graduate out of young lives into grown ups.

But how to start off our adulthood, well asking to marry the girl you dated since the incident that almost cause me to loose her.

Yea, i guess thats a spoiler alert for Graduation Day.

Its funny actually, because i never knew that ill ever get a girlfriend because i never really wanted one.

But i couldnt resist after seeing those magenta eyes.

And to think after all that we've been through, we were both still alive. Killer villains, messed up DNA, and backstabbing parents.

She even still have that scar, but we told people that she fell off a tree during a hiking trip.

Although, everytime she touches me, i always have that jolt of heat that goes across my body. Even right now with her only inches away from my own body.

"You two ready for graduation," Pinkie Pie asked.

"I can finally get out of school for the rest of my life," Rainbow Dash said, leaning against me.

"I-i guess i am," i studdered. Embarrassing.

"You should be, no more bossy teachers," Pinkie said towards me.

Its hard to even think with her leaning on me like this.

She had a soccer ball on her finger spinning it. I couldn't even look at her without showing how hot i am.

Pinkie can certainly tell whats going on.

"Hey Soarin, want to help me decorate the banner," she asked.

"Uh s-sure," i said. Dash got off of me and raised her hand in the air.

"High five dude," she said. Oh boy.

I quickly high fived it and realised i didnt release my hand off of hers. We were technally holding hands in the air. Our eyes bored in with each other.

Pinkie broke our gaze and pulled me away.

I am sweating so bad. What am i going to do for Graduation Day?