Scootaloo's "Advice"

Scootaloo POV

I was zipping on my scooter down the sidewalk, on my way back home. Im so happy to have a place to call home. Rainbow Dash's mom adopted me so i have my dream of being her sister.

Dash has this scar on her left eye but she proclaims that she fell off a tree. Must've been an idiot for even apparently climbing it.

Once i got home, Dash was on the front porch. She was sitting with her soccer ball between her legs staring at it.

"Hey," i said trying to grab her attention.

She looked up then smiled. "Hey squirt," she greeted back with the same nickname she gave me.

I put my scooter on the ground and threw off my helmet. She stood up and tossed the soccer ball at me. My hands grasped it before it fell between them.

"Nice catch," she said with a voice of approval.

I smiled proudly before tossing it back.

"How was your day with your friends," she asked before setting the ball down on the ground.

"Awesome! I learned that Applebloom can do a flip," i said remembering her trying. She always managed to fall flat on her face.

"Nice," she said. "Hey me and Soarin are going out to a game tonight, he wants me to ask you if you want to come"

"He always wants me to come with you guys, you need to spend more time with each other"

"We do, i go to his house, we have school together"

"Yea, but i meant like go out more"

"The fact is im new to this whole sappy biz and you know im not use to going out," she said giving the quote signs on "going out".

"Hey im trying to help you out Dashie," i said starting to head for the door. I felt her eyes still on me as i walked in.

Not a minute later she came in too. "Maybe youre right squirt," she said with not much enthusiasm as earlier.

"It wont be too bad, youll get use to it and before you know it, you guys wont want to be seperated"

"Pfft," was all she said before heading upstairs. "By the way, Mom wont be home for another hour"

"Gotcha," i replied tossing my backpack on the floor of the living room.

Life is good being adopted, i dont feel as much lonely.

*sorry its short but finally heres the first chapter of the second book. Thx for supporting the first one! Stay awesome!