Oppa

A/N BEFORE ANYONE BECOMES A SMARTASS AND CORRECTS ME THAT HYUNG IS USED TO ADDRESS AN OLDER MALE- I MADE JACKSON OLDER SO MARK IS YOUNGER AND ITLL GO BETTER WITH MY FANFIC IDEA. And I know it's meant to address a female but I'm changing it for this smut

Also this isn't for the faint of heart, and I NEVER KNEW I HAD IT IN ME TO POST SMUT LIKE THIS BUT HERE YOU GO!

--------

It was approximately 10pm in the Got7 dorm. Each member restlessly crashing on onto their beds, being very exhausted from their finally concert of their tour for their EP 'Just Right'. Jinyoung and Jaebum making ramen for the members in the kitchen. Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae fell fast asleep in their beds, Yugyeom not even having the energy to get undressed.

"How many bowls hyung?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum. Jaebum looked around, only seeing Mark and Jackson awake. Jaebum answered, holding up four fingers. They both began to season the noodles, preparing the bowls, and setting the table for the four of them. "Mark! Jackson! Dinner!" Jinyoung called to them, sitting down at the dinner table.

Dinner was silent, the restless members eating quicker than usual. Literally shoving the noodles down their throats, they finished and all sat in the entertainment room and chilled out. Jackson sat down, rather close to Mark. This made Mark a bit hesitant, but played it off like it was nothing.

All that filled Jacksons thoughts were Mark.

His hands. Jackson was staring at Marks hands. They weren't small, they were vast and looked very soft and attractive. His jawline was sharp, his cheekbone structure making Jackson feel very aroused.

He wanted Mark.

"I think I'm going to head to bed, It's only night I have a chance to sleep in, I plan to take full advantage. A king needs his sleep" Mark said, kissing his biceps hysterically. He waved goodnight to us and headed into his room. The others members went to bed shortly after, Jackson being left by himself.

Mark

Mark

Mark

All his thoughts were Mark. His mind wandering over what he could do with that lovely body of his.

He walked into Marks room, and to his surprise, Mark was taking his shirt off just as he opened the door. Mark saw Jackson, quickly covering himself, embarrassed. "What do you need Jackson?" Mark stuttered, his cheeks turning red. Jackson studied marks body, his eyes locking on his chest. "My rooms cold, can I sleep with you tonight." Jackson said, smirking.

Mark nodded, startled by the way he emphasized the question. Jackson climbed into Marks bed, taking off his shirt quickly, and stripping down to only sweatpants. Mark washed his face, and turned off the light, climbing into the bed next to Jackson. "Goodnight Jackson" Mark whispered, but Jackson had other plans rather than sleeping.

30 minutes went by, and Jackson was done waiting. He turned to face mark, and ran his hands thoroughly through Marks hair, brushing against his face. Mark tensed up, new to the feel, but not rejecting it. Jackson slid his hands down to brush Marks bare thigh. Mark bit his lip, grabbing Jacksons hand sensually, moving it up his thigh.

Jackson noticed Marks liking, and began to fondle around. "O- Oppa" Mark moaned softly, tilting his head back. "M- more." Mark repeated seductively, making Jackson go further. He pulled down Mark's boxers, his eyes full of lust. In a needy way he grabbed Marks member, and went up and down with his hands. Mark bit his lip hard, grappling the bed frame.

Jackson started to go harder, making Mark moan louder. He felt a sensation of pleasure wipe over him as Jackson began to give Mark a blowjob.

He went slow, licking around, stoking softly, only making Mark anxious.

Mark couldn't take it anymore.

He forcefully ripped at Jacksons shoulders, getting up and climbing on top of him. He roughly locked his lips with Jacksons, his boner growing more and more. "You're rough now aren't you Tuan" Jackson teased, biting his partners lips.

Jackson grinded his hips against Marks bare body. Mark gasped, giving Jackson the invitation to slide his tongue in. The kiss intensified, Jackson grinding more and more.They broke away from the kiss, staring into each others' eyes.

They never wanted anything more, than how much they wanted each other.

Mark took off Jacksons sweatpants and boxers, revealing a shock to Marks eyes. They switched positions, Mark laying on the bed. "You want me to do all the work don't you." Jackson breathed heavily into Marks ear.

Jackson positioned himself on top of Mark, examining his body. "You're gonna be so much fun." Jackson said, licking his lips.

Jackson inserted his member into Mark, grinning at how tight it was. He starting slow, grinding slowly. He picked up the pace, setting a rhythm. Mark dug his hands into Jacksons back, being the only way to show his pleasure. Jackson started going harder, groaning at every thrust.

"Do you like it baby" Jackson groaned heavily, leaving love bites down Marks neck.

"Yes d-daddy" Mark replied heatedly.

He started to go harder, and harder, until they reached their climax. Jackson used every ounce of his strength to lift up mark, and pin him against the wall.

He pulled out, and starting to trace Marks chest. Jackson kissed his collarbone, his other hand exploring around. They began to lock lips deeply. Mark jumped and wrapped his legs around Jacksons waist, still pinned up against the wall. They grinded against each other, Mark pulling Jacksons hair as their tongues explore all that could be explored.

"Fuck, o-oppa yes" Mark screamed, shoving his hips against Jackson, digging his fingers into Jacksons back. Jackson began to trail down to Marks next, licking and biting, leaving marks all over Marks body. "Aish" Mark whimpered.

They both fell back onto the bed, pleased by their actions.

"Sleep with me more often, Wang." Mark whispered into Jackson ear.