Ch.1

(Nails pov)

I hated waking up with Nasty morning breath but it's whatever since toothpaste fixes that. I threw my duvet off of my body and slowly walked over to my connected bathroom. As quickly as I planted my foot on the icy tile it shot chills throughout my body waking me up immediately. I brushed my teeth and since I didn't feel like putting my hair in a usual quiff since I don't need to anyway because school ended last week. I'm so glad I only have two years left of high school I honestly don't know what I would do without my friends to make me laugh and help me with my excruciating hard homework since I took a lot of advance placement classes for extra credits since I really wanted a good job and college.

My mom wasn't home yet since she works a lot being the 'successful business woman she is' normally wouldn't get home until around six or later. She made really good money and we had a nice house so I wasn't complaining i just get lonely. My older brother Greg moved out when he was 20 so 5 years ago. So he could go to his dream school which he got accepted into.

I didn't have any plans today since I hung with my friends yesterday and the day before. I also hate making plans because i don't want it to seem like I need them to be my friends or that I'm clingy or something. So I just wait for an invitation to someone's house or a party. Since it was only twelve in the afternoon I decided to get on my MacBook and go through my tumblr to see all the amazayn pictures of one direction, I ship Larry so hard it hurts and I have a fan account on Twitter for just that. Also yes I am in fact gay and I told my mom when I was 14 but I didn't want the whole family to know because it was too much so only my mom and close friends know which I'm fine with.

It was about two hours later and I switched from tumblr to Instagram and I got a random phone call from my mom which was weird since she never really called me from work because she had very strict calling rules for only an emergency or if she had an early break. I reached over and grabbed my phone from my nightstand where it was previously charging and picked it up.

"Sweety, what are you doing?" she said in a high voice, so I replied with a "just the normal tumblr and Instagram" which was an honest answer. "So... I have some big news to tell you my boss just told me this about 20 minutes ago and I had to figure out what I was gonna do, and I had to make a pretty tough, choice which is to go on my 6-12 month business trip and travel Australia, England, and China and get more money, or leave you here with your uncle Liam." As soon as she said I would have to move in with my sex God of an uncle who teases and spoils me I would so say yes, so I did. "Yea, I understand it's fine I know This is such a big deal and a huge opportunity for you and you don't get this every day, he spoils me anyway and who would say no to that I just have to get used to him teasing me all the time and calling me his dumb nicknames." I tried to say disappointedly but on the inside I was screaming like I won the lottery. "Niall I'm so glad that you understand and you are going to be moving in tomorrow since I'm supposed to start in two days in London." I was getting more and more excited which isn't how you should fell but cmon he is so fit it's hard to think of him as your uncle and not an supermodel and he is only 22! But then again I'm only 16. "Okay, love you I'm gonna go pack then." "Love you too" and with that the phone call was over with.

-----------------------------------------------

I got done packing my essentials at around seven so my mom should be arriving any second now to bring me dinner on her way home which is normal. I was starting to get a little tummy from where I used to have a six pack but I don't run as much anymore And I don't eat as healthy as I should.

Almost on cue I heard the front door open and my mom walk in with KFC in her hand and that made me so much happier. I couldn't wait any longer I was so hungry so I launched myself down the stairs and ran to her as quick as I could taking the bags from her and speeding to the kitchen to get the plates and take the food out. "We'll look like someone's hungry." My mom said as she placed the mail down on the counter which reminded me "yea I am starving and did my LOKAI come in yet?" I was obsessed with them and I just ordered the red one off of eBay since I missed it and it was only sold in December. "Let's see" she said handed me the package with my name on it and the trademarked logo all over the envelope. "Omg yes!" I yelled as I opened it and put it on.

We then ate and she finished packing while I went upstairs to sleep because for some reason I was really tired. But I also knew I had a big day tomorrow, but as I was trying to sleep I got a text from my uncle Liam of course which read.

From: uncle Lili

I'm so glad your moving in I get to tease and spoil my favorite nephew:)

That text made me really happy because now I knew he wasn't mad or annoyed I was moving in with him. So I decided to text back.

To: uncle Lili

I'm okay with being spoiled but you aren't gonna tease me.

And with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------
OAKY, PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS OKAY I ALWAYS WELCOME FEEDBACK.

THX FOR READING❤️

1074 words