Chapter 1

Two chimeras threw me into a room as the rest came in including Theo and Hayden.

"What do you want Theo? I have a job to do." I told him.

"What job is that exactly?"

I smirked.

"Assassination, I am the most wanted person in Europe." I replied.

"And your mother is?"

I growled.

"Alice Evans, born elf." I said.

"And your father?"

"Deucalion, demon, werewolf." I said. "What do you want with my father anyway? I'm not sure he'll go to your side, I mean he still owes Scott a really big favour."

"He's the way to take down the beast." Theo said.

"If you touch him I will kill you, he is the only family I have left!" I said as the words Dad said to me when I was young.

Rang through my head.

"Fear only comes when you don't embrace it, so embrace it and show it who's boss."

I huffed in a breath looking at Theo as my eyes turned red.

"You really think I'm going to stay here and listen to you wanting my father... So leave me alone or they'll be a pack of wolves, a variety of demons and the oldest and strongest elf there has ever been!" I said as my eyes glowed more red.

"Awe, She thinks she's stronger than us." Tracey said.

I looked at her before laughing.

"You know why I am the most wanted teen over seas? It's because I don't think the darkness breaks out and I shot. Do you really think you all can kill me? One snap of my fingers and you all will be good as dead."
"I'm almost at 300 kills, and the amount of you all together will make 304." I said.

Before I knew it a mist washed over me and I disappeared.

I ended up in Scott's living room falling gently on the ground.

I saw Scott, Kira, Liam, and Mason.

"Guys Theo want my..."

"Father, we know. Do you know where he is?" Scott asked.

"Yes but."

"Stiles and I fixed his jeep, we got things here. You two need time alone."

I looked at Kira as she smiled at me.

"We can talk later, Scott and Stiles still have to work things out." She told me.

I nodded before leaning over the couch kissing Scott's cheek.

"Be smart alpha brother." I said before heading into the garage.

And there was Stiles looking at his engine as I smiled.

I closed the door behind me as he jumped.

"Hey princess." Stiles said as I laughed.

"Hey, Scott said we're going to find my father, for sometime along... Even if I don't know why." I told Stiles.

"I have no idea either... Get in."

I nodded opening the passengers side door, before slipping inside.

I felt weird as Stiles finished up what he was doing, than got inside.

"Do you know where he is?"

"An abandoned mental institution 50 miles east. Not hard to miss." I told him.