Chapter 1

Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar.

I wake up to the first sound of the Fajr Adhan. I look over at the time. It's 5 in the morning. I got up from my cozy warm bed that looked so inviting...no stop don't give in to shaytan I thought as I walked to the bathroom to do wudhu.

I walked back in to my room, wrap my scarf around my head and start praying. After praying, I walked to my sister, Layla's, room.

"Layla wake up for Fajr" I said softly. You see Layla hates it when someone yells to wake her up. (a/n: that's REALLY annoying). She pops open her beautiful hazal eyes and walked over to the bathroom. Layla is 18 years old. She's beautiful. Her long silky straight black hair just adds to her beauty.

Oh look I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Asra Aftab. I'm 22 years old and I'm in my last year of university. We are a family of 5. My mom, dad, brother, sister and me. I'm the second oldest out of my siblings. My brothers the oldest. I'm a practicing muslimah. My favorite things to do in my spare time are reading, writing and watching anime. Enough on that.

I go over to my brother,Usman's, room.

"Usman Bhai get up for Fajr" I said, lightly shaking him. He groaned and lightly smacked my hand.

"Usman Bhai get up for Fajr and you have work today too, so get up" I said, a little irritated from his behavior.

He moaned and got up from his bed. I smiled at him.

I went to my room to get ready for university. I only have one lecture today.

I walked over to my closet and took out a long black skirt with a brown and black stripped blouse with a dark brown cardigan, black boots and black sparkly hijab. I put on some black eyeliner and pink lipstick. Once I'm done, I walk downstairs.

"Assalamualaikum mama baba" I greeted my parents.

"Walaikumasalaam beta(child)" they said.

I walked over to the coffee maker and start making French vanilla coffee. Ain't nothing better than a nice hot cup of French vanilla coffee in the in the morning. While that was being made, I grabbed a toast and spread a nice layer of nutella on it.

My siblings came a few minutes later all ready to go to university/work.

"I'm so glad it's Friday, I really need some sleep" Layla said

I chuckle. Oh my Allah this girl will never change.

"Asra what time will you be back today?" My dad asked as I took out my coffee.

I look at the clock. It 7 o'clock.

"Around 12 baba" I said

"Yes that reminds me, Asra, Layla and Usman we will have guests over today, do get ready on time" my mom said.

"Yes mom, but whose coming?" Layla asked as she fixed her hijab.

"My friend, Zafars family " my dad said.

"OK"I said. My sister and I walked out the door with my car keys.Both of us get in and drove to my university. To be honest, I don't know who this friend is. Once I arrive, I get out and go to meet some of my friends. But I accidentally bumped in to some one and my things fell out of my hands.

"OMA IM SO SORRY"I apologized as I picked up my things.

"Yea you better be"said the person. I looked up and mentally slapped myself.

It was Rizwan Ali