Prologue

"Tara na kasi ! Wala namang masamang mangyayari kung sasama ka eh." I breathed deeply, di ko alam kung ano bang magagawa ko para pigilan sila sa pag yaya sakin. Balak nilang mag investigate sa abandoned mansion sa street namin, dati kasi may nabalitang namatay at nawala dun at hangang ngayon eh wala paring kasagutan sa mga krimeng nangyayari dun.

"Tara na Koin, i promise dude nothing bad will happen" i nodded, wala nga sigurong mangyayaring masama kung mag iingat naman kami.

I grabbed my hoodie and wore it then the two of us jumps out of the window.

"Hoy alf hintayin mk ko !" Tumakbo kami papunta dun sa kabilang kalsada at pumunta sa likod ng mansion.

Doon ko nakita ang tatlo ko pang kapatid na mga babae, Akala ko tulog na silang lahat? What the heck is their plan for this? Kapag kami nahuli.. paniguradong mananagot kaming lahat.

"Anong ginagawa niyo dito? Arent you girls supposed to be sleeping? Naka sleeping outfit pa kayo.. you guys even look weird with that cat ears headband !"

The three girls smirked at eto namang si alfrued eh tumawa lang and the dude recieved a smack in the arms from me cause of that.

"Y'know Koin? You should just chill. Freaks came out at night and freaks like us doesnt just come out, we also do weird things which proves that we arent just some freaks in this town. We do our things with a twist." Said the girl who really is weird even during mornings, Eon's always quiet and everytime you'll try to talk to her, her eyes are the one who's gonna say 'I dont care, Get the heck away from me' which changes during nights, or should i say midnight.

This fam isnt ordinary, we are what you call the wild ones, the undercover freaks hiding inside a one humble house which reveals themselves every midnights, but still i wast expecting na pati tong mansion na to papasukin namin, its way beyond our limits and im sure that what we're going to find there might struck the crook out of all of us.

"So are we going to go inside or just go home? This convo's boring the crook out of me." If there's any girl in the world who could make a potion as a cure to any kinds of cancers then i'll say its Weom, the smarty pants in this family. try to give her a one helluva big puzzle and in just a snap, the puzzle is all done and you'll see her as the usual Weom who's always bored. Gustong gusto niyang machachallenge and yeah thats the only thing that could take her boredom out.
"Give me the pliers" Utos ni Alfrued kay Weom. She was about to give it to her pero napanganga nalang kaming lahat na sira na ang pintuan, ofcourse.. Brittain.. She kicked the door down with her both hands in each side of her pockets while chewing a gum.

"Are you going in or what?" All of us smiled then we went inside, sinubukan naming buksan ang ilaw but its busted. We opened our flashlights and started searching for a clue.

Narinig ko sa mga police last week na ang unang krimen ay ang pag patay sa loob ng cr, right lying on his bath tub.. Mr. Spiel, yun ang ikinamatay niya.

I went directly inside the bathroom and searched for some clues. Itinapat ko ang flash light sa bath tub, the blood stains are still there and dang, it smells like stink hole in here.

Itinaas ko ang ilaw sa first aid kit cabinet ng bathroom and tried to open it pero locked. "Britain ! I need you here." Tawag ko kay birtain, pumunta naman siya kaagad with her left eyebrow lifted. "Open up this cabinet" Niluwa niya muna yung bubble gum at idinikit sa cabinet and then she kicked the cabinet bust open. Nalaglag yung dalawang pinto ng cabinet at pati sina alfrued eh pumunta narin dito sa banyo dahil sa ingay. Itinapat namin ang flashlight sa cabinet and there ! I grabbed the phone located inside the cabinet at may picture ng isang matandang lalaki dun.

He has a scar on his lips at blonde ang kulay ng buhok niya. "Who the crook is that?" Tanong ni britain but neither i dont have a clue kung sino man to.

Tinignan ko ang likod ng litrato and there's a note, 'Open the phone and you'll discover the truth beneath my lying dead body on the bath tub' - Mr. S.

'Mr. S.' Does that mean mr. Spiel? I opened the phone and looked at the pictures pero empty. I looked at the records and kablam, 'Record number 1, February 11, 2015' "Exact date of Mr. Spiel's death." Everyone gasps at that thought, eto naba yung clue na sinasabi ni mr. Spiel?

Plinay ko yung record..

"My life is a one big poetry, every undefined words predicts my life that is why im completely clueless about the happenings in my life. The arena, Sagip, the other campaigns, and those deaths i witnessed inside that wasteland. I may won the battle but the ghost of my past kept bugging me, my sisters died because of that old man and now i know im next. The man with the mango colored hair with a slit on his lips defined my very end. Whoever is reading this, find my lost soul, find the justice."

"Wasted teenagers arent supposed to be in here, you guys.. this game is over, lahat kayo arestado." Nagulat kaming lahat nang may baril na nakatutok sa mga likod namin. We raised our hands at tiyaka kami dahan dahang naglakad palabas but i made sure that mr. Spiel's justice is with me at ang lirato. On our way out ay bigla nalang sinipa ng tatlong babae at ni alfrued ang tatlong police na nasa likod nila pero di ko yun nagawa and instead this guy behind me knocked me out using his gun.

My sight turns blurry and everything went black, As darkness ate my whole concious.. naisip ko ang mga bagay na puwedeng mangyari. Di ako takot na makuling because i wouldnt be, i have the proof at walang makukulong.