UDIDJFVCKDORHEGRIEFVCK

So I got tagged by Pika_Girl556 some time ago. Here I go.

RULES:

1) You have to post all the rules.
2) You have to tag 13 people.
3) Each person must say 13 things about themselves.
4) You have to answer the question addressed to you, then make up questions for people you tagged.
5) No saying "I don't do tags"
6) Tag backs are allowed
7) You have to do this in a week
8) Be creative with the title. (was i creative enough?)

1. Favorite Color?

Ultramarine or the blood of my enemies. :D

2. Favorite Fandom?

At the moment?.....undertale......

3. If you could go to any show/book/game's world and live there, where would you go?

If I think long and hard it would either be Harry Potter/MLP/Undertale or Dinosaur Train. Maby not HP who knows what Harry might get us into...or MLP, freaking Twilicorn saving the world far too many times. Undertale and Dinosaur Train are the best. I wanna be a dinosaur.

4. Who is your fantasy crush or crush that's nonexistent?

Nico di Angelo and now its SANS THE SKELETON.

5. THERE'S A GIANT STUFFED ANIMAL IN FRONT OF YOU! What do you do?

Sneak up on sans (or anybody really) wack him with it and run like mad.

6. If you could save one, who would you save? Your friends or your lover?

Well we're fvcked, I'll die trying to save both o ya'll. But in the end I'll just jump in and die with em.

7. There is an alien invasion! Do you run and hide or fight for the earth?

Well...it depends on the aliens in all honesty. For all i know my imaginary friend was an alien...actually i might turn that into a story.

8. Favorite games?

I don't really play but...undertale

9. Which is coolest? Undertale, Pokemon or Minecraft?

*ACT *SEARCHES FOR LOOPHOLE *You found a loophole. Undertale mod with Pokemon substituted for monsters in Minecraft. ;)

10. Favorite song and its artist?

Fade Away by Mandopony or No More by NateWantsToBattle or even The Skeleton Song by Kate Nash.

11. So, how many near-death experiences have you had?

So far, none. :)

12. Can I have huggles? *holds out arms* Please?

YES HUGGLES! *ACT *HUGGLES *You hugged Pika_Girl556*

13. Had fun answering my strange question? I had fun writing them!

Yes, and the last two were obviously you running out of ideas.

Black_and_Red

super_sarah_danielle

Pika_Girl556

leftie-has-hope

ladyawesome45321

HeartBrokenGirl01

Underworld_Skylar

JessHuitron

Purple4evr

ClaireValdez

khadijiah1

Khadijiah1s_Sister

Monochromia

Y O U R T U R N NOW

1. So, how spammed are you right now?

2. Favorite colour? Non-generic ones.

3. Create a pun out of your favorite food.

4. Ketchup?

5. Howzabout we start embarrassing ya? Fictional crush?

6. How do you act when people compliment you?

7. *poof* I teleported sans in the middle of showering, what do you do?

8. Puns or spaghetti? (You'll regetti a metta-ton if ya didn't choose spaghetti.)

9. Is it just me or do you have problems trying to English?

10. How weird is your sound of frustration? Do you have more than one?

11. Where do you live? Or at least the timezone? (So i know what time of day to expect you to update)

12. HOLY SHIST DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD? Or how do you respond to smelling food or being called to dinner?

13. Me and leftie-has-hope are having Golden Flower Tea with satan. Care to join? We are discussing cliffhangers. When are we meeting up anyway?

Have fun answering my odd questions!