The Dream.

Okay, so we were in a high school setting. I guess it was the end of the school day. Me and the other boys in athletics had just finished swimming laps. May I say I was gay in my dream, haha. Anyways, we still had to take showers even after we swam. Then I had to go to choir rehearshal. May I tell you that Liam was also in athletics and track with me. He was the nicest jock you could ever meet. He was indeed hot too. Anywho, we had choir and I loved to sing. After that, we were able to go home. I still didnt have my licence so I walked home cause I loved exercise. So as I exited the school and Liam as well, I started to walk home. Liam had gotten into his car and started driving towards me. Right at the corner, he rolled down his window and asked if I wanted a ride. I declined, saying that I do this everyday cause I love to walk. He replied by turning his car off and grabbed his things and started walking with me. This took me by surprise. I never thought any guy would do this for/to me. When he asked shall we start, I then asked if we could get in the car and drive instead. He then smiled with his gorgeous lips and eyes. I couldn't help but blush. We got in the car and it was silent. He began to drive to my house as I have him directions in silence. He then got to my house but didn't stop. I kind of yelled and said he passed my house. He then stopped at the stop sign and told me that I need to be quiet, we are almost to his house. I then replied with a nod. The way he said it was so fucking hot. I was all over the place. Then he stopped at his house, grabbed his and my bags and opened the door of his car for me. No man had ever done this for me. I then stupidly asked, why are you doing this for me? He then replied and told me he loved me. I was so blindsided and didn't know what to say. He then said there's the grin I always love, hence he saw I was smiling at him. Then we entered his house and nobody was home. He said his parents were away and his sister was away at university. I replied with a simple okay. I had no idea what was happening. He led me in the kitchen, made me a tea that I had always loved. I then asked how he knew what my favourite tea is and he replied with a simple, I've known. (: Once again, I'm blushing and smiling. He waited until I was done drinking the tea. He then led me up to his room and closed the door behind us. I was freaking out by then. He then started taking all but his underwear off and I said what are you doing. He replied with aren't you gonna do the same. We both want this, I know. With those words being said, I did the same and we laid in his bed together cuddling and fell asleep together.

This is an actual dream I had. I told a friend and she mentioned I should write a fan fiction about this, so here I am, I hope you like it I guess, who ever reads this. My brain will be thought up more to make this story go on. Oh, and please comment if its any good.