Nobody Knows.

There was a kid. High school nerd. Walking through the halls, face covered, books in hand, always silent. Who was he? Nobody knows. Someone does now. There was another kid. High school jock. Always surrounded by people, had the most amazing smile, was the star of athletics, choir, always out there. Who was he really? Nobody knows. Someone does now.

With the feeling of being left alone was Patrick's worst fear. Even if it was just for the night at his own house. He had been found a person who loved him. He loved him as well. Who is it? Nobody know. Except the pair.

Waking with happiness from getting good morning texts from the familiar ringtone set just for Liam. "Good morning love. Can't wait to see you."; "Rise and shine sweet pea. Oh, and I'm gonna sing that song sometime. You're my sweet pea."; I'm outside. Let me in. ;)". Holy shit. He was really outside. In his clothes. Walking away from his car and towards my door. I still had no clothes on, since I sleep naked, so I just threw on a robe and rushed down my stairs to the front door. I got there before he could ring. "Hi" We both greeted each other. "Am I missing out on something?" He asked as he was examining the robe. "To not let you get any ideas, I sleep naked Liam" I responded with a smirk. "I could get used to that" he replied. I smiled. As he came in and I shut the door, he turned around and stole a kiss. God it felt so good to kiss him. Luckily, my parents weren't home and I don't have any siblings, so we were good. "Nice decor" he said examining my house. "Thanks. I did it myself" I relied, acting like this was my own house. He looked at me and smiled. I grabbed his hand and decided to take him up to my room. Going up the stairs, he said: "This is familiar, except I was the one leading you up the stairs." I smiled back at him. We went into my room. He was amazed for some reason. It's an okay room. I designed and decorated it myself. I don't see what the big deal is. It was just white and clean. "I didn't know you were such a perfectionist" he said. "I like my space neat" I replied. He then said: "We'll if we're gonna go catch breakfast somewhere, you better get dressed love." My face gave him the impression that I was surprised. "Don't give me that face. I'm taking you out because I love you and breakfast is the most important meal of the day." I gave him a kiss on the lips and mouthed "Thank you." He replied back with a smile. I then went into my closet but then stopped. I peeked out of the doorway, and pointed him to come here. He came over and I asked "I want to look good for you. Help me pick out what to wear." "Will do love." As he was searching, I hopped in the shower. A few seconds later, a voice was heard: "I found you something!" Li said. "Thank you!" I replied. It was silent for a couple seconds besides the shower running. I then heard the bathroom door open, pants unzip, and then a person enter the shower. "I love you Patrick." I heard. I turned and was amazed. His body was sculpted so well and god his muscles were fucking hot. I thought to myself: "Damn. This fucking guy is in the shower with me. Holy shit." He then began to sing Amos Lee's "Sweet Pea", while holding my body close with his and him in my neck singing to me. I closed my eyes to listen to his soft voice, with it sounding like an angel. Thank you god. I then felt something tense up around my ass and back. I opened my eyes, trying not to freak out and then turned. His cock came in contact with my eyes. I said to myself: "There is a fucking dick in front of your eyes Patrick. Do not freak out." May I remind you or tell you that I have never been in this situation, ever. So I just went with my gut, turned around, but this time, had my hand in his cock, rubbing it. The shower instantly became hot. As I jerked him more, he moaned more and more. I then turned around and looked at him in the face, got down on my knees, and started to suck on his throbbing cock. He took it by surprise. I looked him and asked: "Are you okay?" He replied: "Keep going." I did and I could feel his cock start to tense. Do I keep sucking, or stop and let him cum all over my face. Eh, fuck it. I kept on sucking and then cum shot in my mouth. I swallowed and then looked up at him. He pulled me up and said: "Why the fuck did you let me cum in your mouth? You didn't tell me that was okay!" I kissed him on the lips, and replied: "It's okay Li. You're mine now and I'm yours. Plus, I loved it. Now lets get each other dressed. Don't wanna be late for breakfast." I gave him a smile and he returned the favor.