Chapter 9. Las Vegas

On the side is Phoebe and Sam 's song 'We'll be a dream' I would recommend not playing it until Ana and Phoebe walk through the doors of the chapel. Lol this is the perfect chapter.

Goal #3: Get married.

June 31st 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9.

I knew it was stupid a teenage girl wanting to go to Hollywood, but who wouldn't? I'm different, not like most girls, one of the guys, but I am still a girl. I wanna meet celebrities, be in a movie, and walk the Star's strip. It's not dumb it's not stupid though everyone has dreams, and that just happens to be one of mine.

"So do you know where we are?"

"No but I do know we are somewhere near L.A."

"How do you know?"

"I just do." Sam smirked at me, it had been maybe a little more than a week since we left Texas and it all felt like a blur. Lola gave me her number to keep in contact just in case I needed to, I did make her promise not to tell my parents yet though. She was hesitant at first but finally agreed.

"Whatever you arrogant jerk."

"You beautiful monster." I giggled and put my hand on the back of my head which held Sam's hat that I never took off. We were the only ones awake, Angel and Carla had fallen asleep not too long ago and Ana was curled up in the corner of the trunk. We put her there when she fell asleep, because when she did go to sleep on the floor of the van it looked like the most uncomfortable position ever.

"Aww am I really beautiful?"

"Words can't explain." Sometimes Sam makes me feel as if there's no one in the world but us, if it were possible I'd just take him and go somewhere that's just for us.

"You know you could be a poet."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because words can't describe how your mind works."

"Then words shall not, but actions will." Yup he reads too much Shakespeare. Eyes still on the road he reached for my hand, brought it to his lips, and kissed my knuckles.

"Hey look Las Vegas up ahead." Looking through the glass I saw a sign that read 'Las Vegas 5 miles'.

"Oh but we're not old enough to get into clubs or casinos."

"So that's when you go out and meet interesting people." His smile warmed me making a smile break out on my face too.

"Ohh shit Vegas!" I turned to see Ana rush over to us.

"What time is it?" The sun had gone down a little while ago so it had to be late.

"7:43 Yo Angel get up man!!" Sam yelled into the rearview mirror.

"What the hell you want man I'm sleeping!?"

"We're in Vegas." Angel shot up and over to his bag with a smile on his face."

"I've been waiting for us to get here so I was prepared, everyone take one these will help us to party. Phoebe don't make me regret giving you one though, okay?" I nodded as my eyes met my face, a smiley one on a fake I.D.

"How'd you get these?"

"What eighteen year old doesn't know people?" We all laughed and heard a grunt.

"I am trying to sleep! I know we're close to Vegas so I need my sleep to party, now be quiet!" Carla shouted and curled back up.

"Sorry." Everyone whispered, Ana more sarcastically.