Intro

*all chapters will be written in Nathan's P.O.V unless stated otherwise!*

I sighed as I began to pass the floor of my flat, rubbing my hands up and down my arms as goose bumps formed on my skin. The flat was getting colder and colder by the second.

I swear in less than an hour, this place would have frozen over and turned into a bloody ice rink.

Looking down the paper in my hand, I let out a sigh which let out an icy steam. That definitely proves how cold this flat was getting, since I couldn't afford the heating bill any more, I had to do with adding extra layers to my clothes.

I looked down the reference in my left hand, looking at the name.

Mhm.

Her name sounded more interesting than the others; so far I'd had two girls called Amy and Beth, and a guy called Keith.

Keith? Seriously? What a boring name for a boring guy.

He was incredibly dull, going on about his pet fish for 30 minutes.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

I walked over to the door, rubbing my hands together to try to get some circulation back into them before opening the door, I plastered on a small smile.

This better be the flat mate of my dreams, because I was becoming desperate.

"Hi, I'm Alexia."

...