adoption day

Bellas POV

Bella gets in to her bed getting ready for bed, talking to chloe, one of her friends in the adoption center. They talk about forever family's and me and chloe start to cry because we are 16, almost too old for anyone to wanna adopt us. Chloe and Bella finally drift off to sleep after hours of talking about more random subjects.
the next day
Chloe's POV

Bella and I wake up in the morning to the sound of people, here, in the adoption center applying to adopt a girl!
We go see who is here without getting noticed.  Immediately i see Bellas jaw drop to the floor. Then i hear her say, "These boys are gorgeous!!!"

Kians POV

Jc and i are deciding to go adopt someone! We get to the adoption center and are forced to fill out a shit ton of forms and stuff to make sure we are fit to take care of a kid.

Later that day

Bellas POV

... Time for me to tell chloe the news , im going home, to a house, with these two boys who will be MY forever family. I feel horrible to leave chloe but i have to go! When i saw these boys i had no words. i couldn't say anything. What if they dont like me, what if they think im weird. Ok im thinking too much.

(a/n sorry this is a short chapter i will have another chapter up soon lmk if u like it xx!!!!)