Prologue.

INTRODUCTION:

19 year old Cassandra Leeson is still in shock that she'd been given the recurring role of Ariana Belle, the latest character invention of the famous (and slightly infamous) Steven Moffat's genius mind. With little acting experience under her belt, it made no sense to her that she was so suddenly chosen, so quickly snatched up into the world of 'Who' without so much as a warning sign.
Yet here she was. About to meet the stars of the hugely popular television series, about to work alongside them.
When Cassie is thrust into the world co-actor Matt Smith had become so accustomed to, she is unprepared to say the absolute least, for everything in store. And it was all because of a fictional character. It was all down to her. Ariana Belle. Aria.

_______________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well hey there, this is my first time ever attempting at writing on Watt pad. It's also my first Doctor Who-esque fanfiction, so it's quite safe to say I have no idea what I'm doing, or if I'm doing it right. So I'll just pretend ;)
Sorry about the crappy beginning haha. Maybe I'll just start now.

_______________________

PROLOGUE:
-- A month Earlier --

Cassandra Leeson tried her very best to stop tapping her fingers against the leg of her chair while she waited for her call-back audition to begin.
She sat in the waiting room with about 10 others, the same amount of males as there was females, glancing over the script resting on her knee at the scene she was about to recite once again, but this time with the dialogue taking place between both actors.

So... between her and Matt Smith. Between Cassie... and the Doctor. Or Ariana Belle and the Doctor, rather.

This was the real deal. Dear god, it really was the real deal, wasn't it?
She still was in shock over the whole thing. She was only 19 years old, everybody else in the room were at least in their mid twenties.
That made her question what they were looking for with this Ariana role. They'd prefer someone older, right? Someone with more experience? So why on earth was she sitting there with a call-back?

"Miss Leerson?" A pretty brunette poked her head around the corner into the room and smiled when her eyes met Cassie's.

"We're ready for you now," The middle aged woman chirped happily, holding the door open for the young blonde.

Cassie was led down a corridor until they reached a door where the sounds of booming laughter could be heard behind it. Her stomach fluttered in a nervous excitement as she gripped her script just that little bit tighter. The woman motioned for her to enter in.
Cassie took a deep breath and pushed the door open, the laughter dying down slowly as four sets of eyes settled on her. She was immediately intimidated and hoped to God it didn't show.

Seated behind a desk was Steven Moffat, Russell T. Davies and Arthur Darvill, all leaning back on their chairs with lazy smiles on their faces.
And leaning against the wall close by was none other than the 'Doctor' himself, looking straight into her eyes.

"Cassandra Leeson, yes?" Steven asked, a friendly - and surprisingly somewhat mischievous - smile greeting the 19 year old as he stood to his feet to offer his hand.

"That's me," Cassie smiled back, shaking his hand before shaking hands with Russell and Arthur next.
She looked at Matt last, her stomach fluttering just slightly as he kept his hands rested behind him on the wall while he seemingly sized her up, a spark in his eyes and a smirk growing on his face.
He nodded his head in acknowledgement and Cassie pressed her lips into a nervous tight smile as she did the same.

"That accent!" Arthur spoke, his eyes brightening in surprise after hearing her speak, "You're from Australia then?"

"Oh, ah, yeah I am," Cassie laughed, "I forgot I sounded different to people here."

The three seated males laughed warmly as Matt kept silent, his expression telling Cassie however that there was something about this meeting he was thoroughly enjoying.
Amusement and mischief was written all over his face and it was a little unnerving. What was he thinking?