Intro t(•-• t)

Hey. I'm Luke the potato, and today we'll be taking up.. Uh.. Poetry.

If you don't mind, I'm in a weird mood.. So be warned.

Yeah.. Credit of the poems to me.. Most pictures are mine.. Cover credit is mine, all the way.. Meaning, yes, I drew it. Got a problem? Didn't think so.

About The Author (In another's perspective): Luke Delsoa was born in a town you probably wish you knew. His age is unknown, along with his preferences. Pretty much all I'm allowed to tell you about him is that he likes writing poems, and his bio book contains everything about him, so this isn't the place to stalk him. His eyes are a colour.

(Told you I'm in a weird mood)

Okay, Im going to shut up about that now.

This book isn't appropriate for man-babies named Steve whom can't handle triggering stories. - OR baby Dolphins named Sancho, for that matter. (Please note this isn't true, and dolphins and man-babies can read this at their own will.)

Well that just happened...

Warning, these poems are probably dark/depressing/triggering.. Do not read if you have polio, because you will turn into a dolphin/man-baby named Wallac- AHEM. Read on.

- A very messed up Luke Delsoa that you should probably be concerned about at the moment, 2016