Prologue|:| Meet my Brother

"So Ms. Garcia before we start I would like you to meet my younger brother, and also the future owner here at Horan and Co.," Mr.Horan, my new boss, says.

From behind me I hear the door open.

"Liz?" the familiar voice says. I turn over and do a double take.

"Niall?" I say unbelievably.

"I see you've met my brother," Mr.Horan says giving Niall a warning look.

Warning Mature content

So this is a new story i dont know if it's alright I had this idea u know that sparked like what if this girl she u know with a guy and thought she'd never see him again and next day she goes for a job interview and finds out he's her boss' brother. Like wtf I would've been mad. And the best part is Niall is a total FuckBoy in this story. Yeeee FuckBoy Niall. So Niall sleeps around with girls uses girls he also thought he wasn't gonna see her again and thought it was gonna be another one of his "hit it and quit its" aka successfully pulling a Brouis minus the child. Greg doesn't like the idea of Niall being with Liz because he knows how he is and he doesn't want Liz heartbroken.

Will they fall in love or will Liz just not pay attention to him because she doesn't want to be hurt.

So this wasn't really a chapter I'm just explaining my story plot so yeah.

Comment on this and tell me what u think about this story like as of this short chapter.

GOTTA ZAYN