Iconic Love struck :)

Hey you guys this is my frist time writting a story so please don't hate

Holly's POV  

I can't get him out of my head when I frist layed eyes on him it sent fireworks up my spine. 

I hope I get to see him again.I was at the mall with my bestfriends Kendra ,Kenya,Joci and Kim. We where in hot topic when out of the coner of my I saw the most hottest boy I have ever seen . When he got closer I regonzied who it was OMFG ITS MIKEY FROM ICONIC BOYZ .He saw me looking at him I stared to blush and look away .Soon enough all of my friends stared to freak out.

Kendra POV  

I have always had a huge crush on madison ever since I saw him on abdc I know he is older then me I am 14 and he is 16 but age is just a number right??? I saw holly look at something and then turn back around red I turned around to find all of the iconic boyz Nick,Jason,Louis,Mikey and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES MADISON !!!!!!

Kyanna POV  

I have a huge crush on nick like if I saw him I would probably die like no joke I guess I like him just because the why he is and the okay how he is not afraid to be himself correct me if I am wrong but don't you think that is confident .I heard someone breathing really hard that but me back to realilty . So I dieced to see why kendra was breathing so hard when I turned around I thought I was gonna faint ......

Sorry I will be updateing tommorw sorry I am tried :(:

I am going to keep writing so yay for you guys :)

Joci POV

The person I would die to meet would be Louis from iconic boyz .I love him wait what am I saying I am only 14 I don't know what Love is ....DO I ??? I was snapped back into realtie when holly kendra kyanna where looking at something or someone I turned around to find .....I God !!!

Kim POV

Let me just say me and Jason where ment for each other like we have so much in common I just hope one day I will get to meet him that would be my wish come true ...I was day dreaming when all the girls where looking at something turenrd around and  

..BAM .... it look like my dream came true :)

Mikeys POV

I was with Madison Louis Jason and nick when we all saw the most prettiest girls on the whole wide world.One of them looked at me and just stared blushing I think she has a crush on me hmmm so me being I diced to come up behind her and surpise her

Look you guys I don't know weather or not I should keep writing this story comment and let me know and Please no hate

Hey I am really bored so I am going to keep writting :) wish me luck

Madsion POV

I was with mikey louis jason and nick when mikey got  this look on his face I knew that look he was about to do something that had to with a girl.I saw mikey go up to a group of girls and go up behind one of them and put his arms around her. I did that to a differnt girl that I can tell that she liked me bye the look on her face.When I went up behind her I asked her what was her name and she said that her name was kendra I siad that I would like to get to know her we exchanged numbers and after that we would not stop texting each other for nothing. I think I am really likeing  kendra and I never felt this way about any girl before I hope that she feels the same way if she doesnt then idk what i would do.

Hey if you guys would like to be in the story inbox me or comment :)

Peace.Love.Mrs.Fusco