32.[Tell Me That You Need Me,Cause Girl I Swear I'm Off You.]

(excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter....thanks for reading. ❤ )

| Fetty |

[ The Next Afternoon...]

"Remember,Anika. Drink lots of water, okay? And, elevate that leg." The nursed informed as she pokes her head through the car window.

She nodded her head as she rested her head against the chair.

"Alright thank you, Nurse Jackson. See you in a month or so." I say, giving a small smile.

I put the key in the ignition and waited for it to start up. I honked at the nurses that stood outside as I pulled out and turned into the street, stopping at a red light.

"How you feeling?" I turned my head, looking at her.

"I'm fine baby. You just asked me that." She says, loosing her patience with me.

"I'm sorry. I just need to make sure you're alright...baby. I ain't one of those niggas that don't give a fuck about their girl." I spat.

"Alright , Will."

I shook my head and watched at the light turned green. Anika was just in one of her attitudes. It'll wear off in a minute.

I know Anika is my full responsibility and that means I probably wont be returning back to the tour. Rome had already spoke with Chris's people and they were pretty upset but they understood after a while. I wasn't concerned about the money because I know It's straight.

"You hungry?" I asked as Anika placed her hand on mine that had been griping the clutch.

"A little."

20 minutes later, I pulled up the the house and Tanya stood at the front door. I don't know how I was going to get Anika through the door but I knew her ass was going to get through it today.

"T, go open the door." I ordered and she followed.

I tugged at the passenger side handle and opened the door. Anika took off her seat belt and looked me in my eye. She gave me the you-better-not stare.

"What are you doing?"

"Lift up for me,baby." I say and she lifted her waist, allowing my arms to slide under her body.

I know I'm skinny and all but, don't let my size fool you.

"Will, if you drop me..I'ma punch you." She warned as I lifted her bridal style.

I used my foot to shut the car door and I carried her into the house and up the staircase. Anika had always been "slim thick". After all the times we play fight, lifting Anika was a piece of cake.

"Okay, Hercules." Tanya cooed.

After reaching the bedroom, I sat Anika on the bed and helped her with her clothes. I made sure she was comfortable in the bed before going to go get what she needed.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I'ma got get your medicine then I gotta go get Aydin because, Ariel is sick." I say, walking towards the door.

"Alright, see you later,baby. Love you."

"Love you too baby." I kissed her on her forehead before walking out the door.

| Anika|

"What do we do now?" I say, looking over at Tanya.