Night Two

Since I really couldn't move around on the first night I just stayed in place, in the same room I have been for thirty years. Honestly, how did I not die of boredom. Oh wait, I already am dead. I chuckled at my thoughts inwardly. 

  So the hottie malottie guard Sean never really seem to have a problem with me. He basically ignored me, maybe out of fear. I mean, for thirty years of sitting here, I probably look terrible. I wasn't a regular Animatronic. I was special to the "Purple Guy" as I hear legends say. He handcrafted a suit for me, it looked just like me...but more plastic and obviously fake. I had fake horse hair glued to my robotic head. I had glossy (e/c) eyes. I was wearing a simple long gown (Or suit! Your choice!). I'll never know why I was so lucky enough to at least look human. But I'm not complaining. 

  Suddenly I felt my limbs become more flexible. "It must be 12 am." I gathered. I started to hear the doors unlock and click open as Sean came in and sat down in this little chair. I felt a giggle coming on but I realized it was too soon to start playing around. However, I grabbed the broken lamp next to me and pulled myself up. It was time to move around. 

  After you began to walk to CAM 08. There was checkered floors and children's crafts hanging from the ceiling. It was hard to walk, oh indeed it was. My rusted legs took their sweet time with one step.I was planning on taking a next step when I felt eyes on me. More like a camera lens. I looked up and saw a black camera that looked very aged. I smirked a bit. I wanted him to make a noise, yes please. I will find you.

  I heard a sound of a small child laughing from farther away from me. Maybe I should follow it? Maybe it will lead me to Sean. So I did my best to track down the main point of the noise but I could never find it. I aimlessly walked all around the establishment trying to find that blonde security guard. 

  Suddenly , red. Alarms bursting through the silence. I squinted around and found where the alarms were coming from. I smiled wide and ran so fast. I turned so many corners, but I followed the lights. After a minute or so, they turned off. But I was already so close. 

  I looked into the door frame and saw him. Sean. I stayed frozen, in awe of how...human he looked. I was envious. I wanted to be human again. Sean's eyes were stuck on the camera, only when he looked in the corner of his eye that he dropped the tablet.

  The look on his face was full of horror and shock. I smirked even more. 

  "W-What.....!" that was all that he could get out of his mouth ! Ha!

  I dare not speak, not in this condition that I am in. I just start to go closer to him. I wanted to get a closer view. Sean tried so hard to get away from me. But before he knew , he was in my clutches and looking into my gleamy eyes. 

  Needless to say, the poor boy passed out and I carried him to my room. 

  Tomorrow was gonna be fun.