ughh boys

Okay so I always picture what i want it to be like with a guy. I picture myself with guys, not necessarily guys that I like but guys that I'm friends with that are kind of cute but I would never admit it to anyone. If they ever asked me out I would probably say yes because let's face it I don't get asked out a lot of ever.. lol. But the thing is I set my expiation's too high. I picture what i want to happen with this certain guy but that's just what I think. It would never happen. There's a few of guys that I think might like me. But that's just what I think. I making myself believe this when i know they don't. I start to like who I think they are or who I want them to be when in reality it's never gonna happen.

Like one guy, he's my friend and he has been for a while and sometimes I think he likes me but I'm pretty sure he acts this way with everyone. I sucks but I don't even know why I care I don't like him as anything more than a friend. He's not my type at all he's kind of weird in like an immature way and he's not even that cute. He's really close with me and he has this friend and for some reason I think his friend could like me but I know he doesn't. He doesn't even know me but I think I might have a crush on him. He's someone who you feel comfortable with. I don't know him that much and I've barely talked to him but every time I do I feel like he's someone I can trust and just have fun with. I can't really describe the feeling but he makes me happy. But I kind of think he's just a flirt or maybe likes my 'friend' (notice the quote things around friend, well yeah that's a whole different story) I mean he doesn't know many people but he's hangs around with a few girls. And he seems really flirty around them. Once I was at a game with a few friends and he was there. He sat by me and not them and he was talking to me and we were laughing and having fun. Then his friend was like 'you look nervous' to him and I know it was probably just because he didn't know much people but idk. Maybe it was even because he didn't know me that well. He never really talked to me before so I pretty sure he doesn't like me. I don't tell me what you think. And don't just say "aww he probably likes you" just to suck up or anything. Please be honest because I don't want to have a crush on a boy that doesn't even like me. Trust me I've been there and it's not fun.

So tell me what you want me to talk about, why I think some of the people like me, or past relationships or guys in my life, paranormal experiences, anxiety, anything just give me a topic and I'll discuss it if I've ever experienced anything like that before. Also if you have questions about a guy or anything really in your life then comment and I'll answer! Hope you enjoy my life :)