intro

"When we're older, we'll travel the world in a month!" An eight year old Haeun says with a grin that lifted her chubby cheeks, Hoseok smiling back, with an even wider grin enough to stretch his small mouth.

"I, Jung Hoseok, promise to Park Haeun that we will travel the world in thirty days!"

"I, Park Haeun, promise to Jung Hoseok that we will stick together like arts and crafts glue with colored paper!"

Their giggles never turned down, ever. June 15th was their happy day, in Daegu, planning to see the unbelievable sights of the world together. Locked hands, soft gazes and never ending laughter; the eight year old children are now grown up to be adults who seem to age backwards.

What they didn't plan was the loving stares and shy blushes that seem to never run short every second of the way to paradise. Things happen - and they happen rapidly.

[ • • • ]

andrea's back back back!! lol nobody really reads my stuff anymore but k. i'm putting sunshine girl as coming soon because deep shit is haRD fam. i hope y'all enjoy some hoseok fluff!! this will probs be short with 16-18 chapters (hopefully that much). wish me luck bc i haven't written in so long.

red velvet's wendy as haeun bc :) SHES MY BIAS AND YEA I THINK THEY MATCH QUITE WELL SO