School's Out

Hey guys!Here's a little thing in case you peeps didn't read the description

Ellegaard=Mum (redstone mum :D)

Magnus=Dad

Gabriel=Uncle

Soren=Grandpa

Ivor=Uncle

Jesse=Teen

Colin(Male Jesse)=Teen

Axel=Teen cousin

Olivia=10 year old

Petra=1 year old

The Ocelots=Not in this family >:3

Also,they are in the real world,btw

-------------------------------

Jesse kicked over the door (after unlocking it) and grinned.

"School's out!"She announced.

Her dad,Magnus,came into the room with a grin.

"Bet you've been waiting for this moment since forever!"He laughed.

"Dad,we're fourteen,it's not like we have a job 24/7."Jesse's twin,Colin,rolled his eyes as he entered the room.

"I like school!"The second youngest,Olivia exclaimed as she walked through the door.

"I'll tell you now,little sis,you won't once you get to high school."Jesse said.

Olivia shrugged and dumped her bag in the hall.Colin swung his bag off of his shoulder and it landed next to Olivia's.

"Don't throw your bags!"Magnus yelled from the living room.

Jesse rolled her eyes at Colin and gently put her bag down,then went past the living room and into a hallway where their rooms were.

"Is Mum coming home yet?"Olivia asked.

"She reckons they're onto something big,so she might be home by dinner."Magnus answered.

Might? Olivia frowned.Colin walked past her and went into his room,so she went into the living room where she was greeted by a little redheaded one year old.

Petra had only recently learned to walk,but crawled over to Olivia.

"Owibia!"Petra giggled."Uppie!"

She put up her arms and wiggled her little fingers,making Olivia chuckle.She picked up her little sister,who squealed with glee.

"Nice to see you,too!"Olivia smiled.

Magnus walked over and ruffled Olivia's hair,who protested feebly.

"You gonna change outta your uniform?"He asked.

"Maybe later."Olivia answered,going to sit on the couch.

Magnus shrugged and got out his phone,then went into his room,probably to call Ellegaard.

Olivia tickled Petra's tummy,making her giggle.Olivia giggled herself,and tapped Petra's nose.

-------------------

So,what do you think?Is Petra cute enough?I have no idea how a one year old acts,so...