2:00 am

It was around 2am when she heard a knock on her door. Her brother went home to their house in Bulacan leaving her alone in their condo. She knew who it was. She wore his long sleeved shirt which hung loose on her small frame, a messy bun, and a short shorts which isn't visible because of the length of the shirt. She looked at the mirror one last time before opening the door.

He was in gym clothes, a slim-fit muscle tee exposing his heavenly biceps and hugging his glorious pecs and body. His shorts were a little loose and he had a towel draped over his messy hair. He was sweating, he had a good workout, but after receiving a certain message from someone, he knew that this will be one of their best nights. They've been dating for 2 years and this was the only moment that they agreed on doing this. A grin plastered on his face as he imagined what might happen tonight. Or early morning.

He heard the door unlock. He stood there with a smoulder in his eyes and a smirk revealing his dimpled cheek. She stood there with a grin on her face then gradually biting her lips as she saw the most handsome man in front of her, in gym clothes and sweat dripping in the perfect places that she was so fond of, heck she thought it was sexy.

"Hey gorgeous." He said in a deep, seductive voice as he walked in and kissed her on the lips. He tasted those lips many times but this time it was sweet, it was addicting. She was taken aback by his sudden action that she fell back against the wall. He kicked the door close and locked it without separating their kiss. He was rough but also gentle. She threw the towel on the ground and gasped for air. The air conditioning unit was on high but the heat they're feeling was different.

"Wait." She said as she broke the kiss to take in some air.

"Nagmamadali?" She said with a smirk on her face making the man in front of her scratch his head and smile.

"Let me see you first. You know I love seeing you in gym clothes.... And sweating." She bit her lip and he smirked.

"Well, beautiful. You don't have to. Because I am yours, only." He winked before going in for another round of sloppy kisses. He carried her and pushed her back against a wall, her legs crossed on his torso. He held her hands over her head. She felt his tongue against her lips and she parted them for him to enter. French kiss has never felt so good. She used to hate it but with him, she's ready to try anything.

Stifled moans and grunts were heard across her condominium. Without breaking the kiss, he carried her over to the couch. He sat down and she straddled him. He was the one to break the kiss this time.

"You're so hot babe." He said while looking at her with lust-filled eyes. He watched her as she smirked and unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing. He bit his lip and held her back. She arched her back as she finished unbuttoning the shirt. She grabbed his hands.

"Take it off for me babe?" She said with a seductive tone and a grin on her face. He did as he was told. He opened the shirt and let it slide off her shoulders and dropping on the floor. She was wearing a laced bra and she felt her cheek turn a shade redder. He gulped and swallowed as he saw her like this. She leaned over to his ear and nibbled on the lobe, it turned him on even more, before whispering."Kiss me."

To be continued......

hi guys, sorry had to cut it ah. medyo hindi ko pa yata kaya ituloy. hahahaha. pero baka bukas, may update na. ;) how was it? comment naman kayo para malaman ko kung ano pa kailangan i-improve.:)

thanks for reading guys. :)