You should know me

My name is Andromeda Lesley. Call me Andy. I'm a GIRL okay not a boy,just because my name is Andy doesn't mean that i'm a BOY. Thanks, for you guys who want to know me. By the way, I wanna say Hi to you guys.

Okay. So first,I'm a girl,absolutely. A very original girl. I don't like to dress for boys,boys are sucks you know that. I'm 21 years old.

The second thing is I like to eat. When i'm upset,eating is the best solution! Food always understand me. My problem is i never get fat... hm ya,you know that.

The third thing is,they called me model. I'm just a girl who likes to eat but they call me model. Yeah that don't mind but...yeah i think it's fine.

The fourth thing is...I was raised without a mom and a dad. My mom died when she gave birth of me and my dad...i don't know where the fuck he is.

The fifth thing! I live with my grandma. She is my angel for now until forever. I live in Los Angeles,California. I like being here.

The sixth thing is..okay i'm tired enough. Lets get this thing done,I love to dance and i'm working as a DJ right now. I work so I can buy myself some food,not too hanging to my grandma,and to pay my dance course!

But...I think only being a DJ is hard. I have to find another job,like working in a daylife not a nightlife.

What do you think I will be?

SO GUYS INI CERITA BARU GUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SETELAH BREAK 2TAHUN HEHEHEHE. Got nothing else to say again, hope u enjoy❤️ jgn lupa vote kalihan kalihan yang saya cintai❤️