22

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere so I decided to whistle.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know how to.

Basically, all you can hear is blowing.

Itachi gave a me a weird look, "What are you doing?"

"Apparently, I'm trying to whistle." I replied, still blowing rather than whistling.

"What happened with you and Hidan?" He asked curiously.

"I don't think it's something you need to know." I muttered, fixing my clothes which were wet from Hidan's tears.

"But Hidan never cried before. He never smiled either, this was a first." He said, more to himself.

"I think Hidan should be the one to tell you what happened. And.." I think I should leave now, I thought as I looked away.

It hurts me that it hurts Hidan when he sees me. And I don't see any reason to stay in Akatsuki.

I've gotten stronger and Konan knows a lot about medical ninjutsu now, thanks to me.

What would stop me from leaving?

While silence came again, I stood up, ready to go to my room and pack up when suddenly, my legs felt like they were snapped.

I screamed in agony as I fall to the ground and a blur of black passed and prevented me from doing so.

I closed my eyes as the pain got worse.

I grabbed whatever was near me and squeezed it tightly.

My ears perk up to a grunt near me but that wasn't the matter here.

When I opened my eyes, I was in Itachi's arms and he had a WTF look on his face.

"My legs are broken! Are we under attack!?!" I yelled.

"No, stop yelling. Your legs are fine, what are you screaming about?"

"What?" He helped me sit up and damn did the pain got worse, if that was possible.

I clenched my teeth and squeezed the thing I grabbed onto once more.

"Fvck, Sakura!" I hear Itachi say.

"Apparently, I'm not in the fvcking mood right now, Itachi!" I yelled angrily.

"You're crushing my hand!" He yelled back.

And that's when I felt his fingers move.

I grabbed his palm and crushed it, and I didn't even notice that that was his hand.

"Just lemme borrow your hand for a fvcking minute!" I squeezed harder until I hear Itachi mutter.

And I fell into darkness.

____________________________

"Is she awake?"

"Does she look like she's awake?"

"She could pretend that she's sleeping."

"If she was pretending, she would have woken up when we pulled her shorts down."

"Maybe she's awake now and she's just pretending because maybe she could get some info about what happened to her."

"Yeah, because like usually the worse things are talked about when the person involved is asleep."

"Like what you see in movies?"

"Like what you see in movies."

I opened my eyes to see all of the Akatsuki looking back at me.