1) The Disastrous Disasters of a Lonely Life

Dark. Cold. Rain. These are the best times to scare people. A couple was walking in the cave. A boy and a girl. They were holding hands. and the girl was frightened. The boy was average, 18 maybe 17, 5'4" short. He had a Charmander with it's tail lit guiding them. The girl, also 5'4" and short, had ginger hair, and was cradling a Togepi, that was also scared out of it's mind. I crept behind them slowly, making no noises. They were going to be the best ones yet! I carefully bit the gingers hair, and tugged her backwords.

"AHHHHHHH!" Her blood curdling scream made me giggling with pleause. a smile graced my face and I saw their faces. oh my The ginger! She was just sitting there screaming and creying saying im not going any further lets go back. I'm not thast scary.... OK... I am.....

The boy picked her up and said she just fell, and that shes just over thinking things. psh. idiot. If only he knew... FWOOSH I was surrounded by a flamethrower. I manifested myself and used shadow ball on the humans and there pokemon, fainting the Charmander. They turned an ran, so I followed cackling. I began screeching and singing and manifesting in front of them. I used Psychic to throw stones at them and trip them. Great fun. It's so much fun to prank and scare humans! The red orbs around my neck began to glow. I was very hungry. Theyre emotions taste amazing! Fear, Anxiety, Panic, Horror.... It all tasted so deliscious! Before long, we exited the cave and I disappeared from there views.

I floated gracefully back into the cave, head held high, with my purple streaked hair flowing behind me gently, satisfied for tonight; the red orbs dimmed down to there usually ruby-red. I coasted past some Ggastly, Haunter, and Gengar before arriving at home. Home. A little nook near an opening that let in the moonlight. A Cleffa and a Clefairy were dancing around the opening tonight. I guess their's going to be another Star Shower. They are quite adorable. All pink and happy. THey can never be anything but cute and cuddly! Suddenly, the Cleffa evolved into Clefairy! I have only seen an evolution once before, and even then, I was only a few days old, and it was my brother evolving into Mismagius. The Newly-evolved Clefairy Danced, and along with the other Clefairy, there wings glowed white, and they floated and flew up through the opening, and into the sky. Such odd little creatures. I wonder were they came from. I wonder where they went. I wonder why I haven't been caught by a human yet. I suppose I'm too powerful.

I concealed myself, and drifted into sleep since the morning light was coming through. The Clefairy who left both came back as Clefable. I guess there was a Meteor Shower tonight. I begin to fall into a omniscient sleep, seeing and knowing everyones fears, anxiety, and jealousy. After all, it's my job. I am a Misdreavus after all.