2) The Voices

Voices. I hear voices. What are they saying?

"g......oom....use....sol...be..m."

I yawned and woke to see a Gloom and his trainer trying to catch me. Ha! Good try. Before that Gloom could use that SolarBeam, I countered with a powerful Psychic attack. His Gloom, surprisingly, withstood it. How is that possible? No matter. Shadow Ball it is. I fired the black, sickly ball directly at Gloom, but it did nothing again! What's happening? Boom. I was covered in light and suddenly it was hard to stay floating. This Gloom is very powerful, maybe this human mightmake me more powerful. I'll let him catch me. I collapsed into my necklace and felt the trainer catch me. I rested until I wanted out of that damn thing. It's too tiny. I think I have claustrophobia.

"GOOD LORD ITS TOO SUNNY EEEEEEP!" I collapsed into my necklace. Who the hell goes out in sunli-- .....right...humans do.... Gloom then wandered over and tried to be friendly. I really wasn't paying attention, until he started talking about evolving. I had already evolved from Misdree into Misdreavus, but I thought I would be Mismagius, maybe Wizdevius by now! "I want to be a Vileplume. There petals are so pretty" This gloom has the derpiest face. 

After mentally preparing myself for the sunlight, I came out of my necklace and turned to face away from the sun. "With petals like Vileplume's, my Petal Dance will never fail!" Fail? Interesting... "Fail? How can it fail?" I have to know that my moves can fail. I like this guy. His face is funny. I mean. it's like OuO like that. just like that. "Well, Sometimes when I try to use it, the petals just fall to the ground, or I spin out of control and hit something else!" Interesting... Maybe that's why my moves had no effect! They were failing! "In the cave, when you guys caught me, I think my moves failed. I used Psychic and Shadow Ball! And neither did any damage to you!"

"Oh, they hurt. alot. but you see, I've known Kevynne for 16 years now. I can stand a lot of attacks!" Note to self: Humans have names too. My Human is Kevynne. "I'm stronger. But anyways, what's your name? Mine's Chelsea." Gloom looked around and saw a flower... and ate it. "Mine name is Kevynne too. Kevynne named me when he was little!" Oh lord. This is about to get real confusing.