The Normal Day With Triston :)

One cold December Morning Triston woke you up by kissing you on the forehead telling you to wake up beautiful.. You open your eyes but you do not move. You tell him that you don't wanna get up because it is really cold, so he goes and gets a nice warm blanket with your slippers. He wraps the blanket around you, puts your slippers on.. He picks you up and carries you too his couch and plops you down telling you not to move while he runs up stairs and makes you breakfast with a cup of coffee even though he hates coffee. He runs back down stairs and hands you your breakfast he tells you to enjoy while you watch netflix and he massages your shoulders.. You try to get up but he doesn't let you he tells you just to relax. Finally after you eat your breakfast and drink your coffee he lets you get up and get dressed. While your getting dressed he tackles you on his bed and tickles you until you give up. Finally he stops ticking you, you get up to find your makeup but he tells you, you don't need makeup you are perfect just the way you are. You turn away because you know that you are blushing mad hard. You still attempt to find your makeup.. Finally you find it and put a little on. After you are done getting ready he takes you on a movie date.. Both of you really want to see the new horror film "The Forest". Y'all get to the movie theater around 1:00 pm but the movie does not start until 2:00 so y'all decide to go to lunch.. He takes you to the Olive Garden and he tells you to get whatever you like. You decide to get a Italian salad and he gets the same with a side of bread sticks.. After both of you are done eating you pull out your purse to get money out to pay for lunch. He sees you getting money out so he takes the money out of your hand and then takes your purse and puts the money back.. He keeps your purse until y'all get back to the car. When ya'll were pulling out of the parking lot he said I was not just gonna sit there and let you pay for lunch that is not how I roll. You tried to argue with him but you stopped cause you knew you were not gonna win.. Y'all went back to the movie theater at just the right time.. Triston bought the tickets,popcorn,drinks. You offered to by the popcorn and drinks but he said no.. He put his arm around you and y'all walked in the theater. You told him you wanted to sit at the very top row so y'all could see the movie better. He walked you up there and let you in first and then he followed behind you. When the lights dimmed he put his arm around you and kissed you on the cheek.. When you got scared triston pulled you close and said it is okay baby. That made you smile and it made you feel special so you snuggled closer to him. After the movie was over he drove back to his house.. When y'all got back to his house you told him you wanted to play Xbox with him.. When you said that he seemed so excited.. He went to his Xbox and put black opts 2 in and he tossed you a controller.. At the beginning of the game he was beating you but by the end of it you caught up to him and before you got the last kill he tackled you on the coach and attacked you with kisses so that you would lose. After y'all played for like 2 hours y'all decided to watch a scary movie on netflix. By the time y'all got comfortable it was already like 11:30 pm. Y'all cuddled on his couch you told him that you would not fall asleep till after the movie was over... 1 hour into the movie you were asleep, He picked you up and carried you to his bed and kissed you on your forehead and he whispered in your ear "I love you baby girl sleep well" you smiled when he walked away he turned off all the lights and got in the bed as quite as he could he got under the blankets and pulled you close. He closed his eyes and he drifted into a deep sleep.   

~Tori Madan