Chapter 1 - The news.

*Ashley's POV*

I am awaken by a soft knock on my door. '' Wake up sweetie!'' My mum says softly walking into my room. '' No.'' I moan. '' Yes, I have some good news to tell you!'' She says. '' What is it?'' I ask. '' You won't know if you don't wake up, I'll be waiting in the kitchen for you.'' My mum says walking out of the room.

I groan and lift my bed covers off me. I feel around for my phone and finally find it under my pillow. I unlock the screen and see I've received loads of texts from Megan. That girl. Always trying to wake me up, luckily I put my phone on silent or I would be waking up at half seven. 

I open one of the texts and it says.

' Get up fat arse.xx'

I laugh to myself and type out a reply message. 

' Im up!xx'

I put my phone in my pyjama pocket and skip downstairs to the smell of ,what smelt like, fresh pancakes. I open my kitchen door and find that my instinct was right. '' So what's the good news?'' I ask helping myself to three pancakes. I place the pancakes on a plate and pour loads of syrup over them. Man, I love syrup.

I take a seat. '' Well..-'' My mum gets cut off by me. '' Sorry. One minute I have a text message.'' I take my phone out of my pocket and open up the text. 

' Good. Meet me at Starbucks in half an hour?xx'

My reply was;

' Sure. Meet you there;)xx'

I slip my phone back into my pocket and turn my head to my mum. ''Well.. As I was saying..-'' My mum gets cut off again by the phone ringing. '' Urgh. Two minutes.'' She says grabbing the phone.

'' Oh Hi Maura! Oh yes, I'm telling her the news now.. I'm sure she'll love it.. Yeah!.. Talk to you later?.. Bye!'' My mum says into the phone.

Wait.. Maura? As in the Maura? As in Niall's mum? This can't be happening.. The news better not have anything to do with Niall. I will shoot myself.

'' Anyways.. The news is.. Niall's coming home and I've invited the Horan's for a meal.'' My mum smiles hoping I would smile too. Instead I choke on a mouthful of pancakes. '' What!? '' I say when I finished choking. '' Sweetie, I thought you were going to be happy.'' My mum says pulling a sad face. '' Well, I'm not.'' I say giving her a glare.

'' Come on, I bet you'll love it. They're coming for a meal tonight at six o'clock.'' My mum smiles. 

'' Ugh. I'm going out. I'll be back at three oclock.'' I say leaving my plate on the table and walking out of the room.

How can she do this? Ask her without my permission? What is wrong with her.. Of course it isn't her fault. 

ARGH. I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

_____________________________________________________________

Hi(: You are all aware that I deleted my last story. This story is basically the same, few changes, same title and stuff. Anyways.. Hoped you liked this chapter and didn't think it was TOO boring. Thanks for reading and remember to vote!(:

-Mia xo