Thug Lyfe Day 2 Part 3

I ran to the house and the door was locked so I took my sick shirt off to 1. Show off my ripped body and my 8 pack and 2. So that I could wrap the shirt around my elbow to smash the window open, I did just that and our neighbour came outside to see what all the commotion was.
"What's going on!?"
"Shut the fuck up Larry!" I gave him the finger and picked up some dog shit and threw it at him, "EAT SHIT LARRY!" And while he was distracted getting it out of his mouth I reached through the window and unlocked the door, walked in and then locked the door. "Looks like I'm wagging school like a fuckin boss!" When I got back to school I was gonna be the most popular in the whole school! Not that I already was though, but schools around us are gonna hear the rebellious shit I've done aye! So I chilled out all day and called up Tyreke, "Yo Tyreke come over after school cuzzy G"
"Yeah I will, fuck I hate Ms Burger, the bitch told me to stop talking while the whole class was talking, I told her to stfu and she sent me to the office!! Cow..... So anyways I'll see you there cuz." He hung up.
Tyrone came to my crib after he finished school . "Wassup." I said.
"The sky." I wanted to clap that bitch on the mouth for saying that shit. "Yo that shit you did on the bus was dope," "That little bitch that tried dobbing you in to the bus driver for pulling the finger filmed it all,  he's threatening to show the principle and the police if we give him shit again.
"Fuck him Tyreke, let's call a hit on him."
"Sounds like a good idea." He smirked.