Part 3

Shane's pov:

Brandon whispers in my ear. "It looks like you have a thing for my sister... You have my permission." And then he walks off. My eyes are big after hearing what he had just told me.

My pov:

"Shane did he tell you a secret about me?" I say worridly. He shakes his head no. I bite my lip. I run upstairs into my bed. I cuddle in my blanket and close my eyes. I start dreaming about Shane.

(The dream)

S-Shane and m-Maya

S-maya I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just going to say it...

M-tell me Shane

S-I always loved you, but Brandon told me I can't be with you....and that I have to kill you...

M-sh-Shane I love you too please don't kill me... P-please.. I love you...

S-I'm sorry maya!

Then I woke up.

My pov:

I wake up it's 4am and I'm sweating. What a terrible nightmare! My brother doesn't want me and Shane together?! But then again it was only a dream.. That was VERY realistic. I need some water. I walk downstairs quietly into the kitchen getting a water bottle. I feel an arm on my shoulder. "SHANE STOP!" I scream. I turn around and see my brother. "Shane isn't here...? He left at midnight." He says. "Why did you think it was Shane anyways?" He asks. "I uh- it's nothing..." I turn around and drink the water putting it back in the fridge. "C'mon sis tell me." He says. I nod. "I had a dream.. Well more of a nightmare.. That Shane like me.. Or I think loved me... And you didn't like that so you said he'd have to kill me. So he did..." I look away. "Maya that could never happen! I wouldn't want anyone to kill you! And Shane wouldn't..." He says turning away. I walk upstairs with him and we go to our rooms. "Goodnight," we both say. I soon drift asleep not dreaming.

I wake up. It's 10:24am. I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I hear Shane's voice from downstairs. I get closer to my door so I can hear what they are talking about. "Yeah man she said you killed her..." I hear my brother say. WHY IS HE TELLING HIM?! I ask myself fiercely. I open the door loudly so they can both know I heard. "Brandon what's the matter with you why would you tell him?!" I say almost crying. I run back to my room and sit on my bed. I hear a knock on the door. "I don't know who it is but don't come in." I say wiping my tears. Shane approaches me. He walks over to awards me and sit next to me on my bed facing me. "Maya... I would never kill you... I don't care what anyone forces me to do or say... I'd never lay one finger on you." He hugs me. I hug him back. I pull back. "Thanks shane." I say wanting to kiss him so badly.

Shane's pov:

Damnit you missed your chance again! Just kiss her already! I mean I don't want to randomly... I just need time.

My pov:

Shane's still in my room. My phone rings. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey it's Ben. Listen you wanna go to prom with me tommorow night? It's ok If you don't..." He says. I look at Shane. Then go back to reality. "Yeah sure sounds fun!" I say. I hang up. I dig threw my wallet looking for money. 100...200... I think this will be enough. I rush downstairs to Brandon. "Brandon hurry we need to drive to the mall NOW!" I yell happily. "What for?" He asks tiredly. "Ben asked me to prom!" I exclaim.

Brandon's pov:

Oh god. I look at Shane's expression upstairs. He's heartbroken. But I can't let my sister be heartbroken too.. "Alright whatever jump in the car wel go." I say feeling bad for Shane. "Hey Shane you comin?" I look up towards him. He shakes his head no. We drive to the mall.

A day passes by.

My pov:

I put on my dress and makeup and straighten my wavy-like hair. I'm so excited! I walk downstairs and out the door waiting. Shane comes behind.

"So you like this guy?" He asks. "Um I don't know he's okay...." I say wishing it could've been Shane asking me to prom. "The prom starts at 8 so I hope he hurrys." I say. I ask Shane for the third time. "What time is it?" I ask. "8:30." He says. I look down. I look at Shane again. "9:15..." He says sadly. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I get a phone call. "Yeah?" I ask. "Hey it's Ben you didn't think I'd actually take you did you? Hahahaha." That's the last I heard. "Well was it that guy? What happened? Please maya don't cry tell me!" Shane says almost about to cry. "Well... He's not coming!!" I say running back inside kicking my heels off running up to my room. "Maya!" I hear Shane yell. My dress gets caught on a sharp part of my bed making me fall and ripping the dress. I sit there crying soaking the carpet full of mascara and tears. Suddenly I feel arms wrapped around me and a body on my back. "Maya it's okay it's just me Shane..." He says. We both sit on the floor. I look down. He puts his fingers on my chin making me look into his eyes. "Maya... Don't be so hard on yourself... He's just being a little sh*t. Believe me once we go back to school tommorow he will wish e would have went with you." He says so nicely making my heart beat skip a beat. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask. He wipes my tears. We both stand up. He pulls my waist to his waist. He touches my face lightly. "Because," he says then presses his lips against mine slowly. I feel a sudden warmness spread over me. He stops kissing me. "I'm sorry maya..." He says. He runs out my door and back to his house. "Did that just happen?" I ask myself. I take off my dress and run to the shower.

1 day later. I walk into the school buildings to see Shane and another guy. I couldn't make out his face so I went into the crowd. I see Shane telling Ben off. But then Ben walks away p*ssed off. "You better walk away!" I yell to Ben. But that was a mistake. Ben comes walking faster back to me and slaps me in the face till I fall to te ground. I roll over covering my face.

Shane's pov;

WHAT THE F**k!?! I punch Ben. "Don't you ever hit her again and I mean it you little sh*t if I see you again your gonna be sorry." I say p**sed off. I run to maya. I turn her around. The crowd then rushes to there class a the bell rings. I help her up.

My pov:

"Ow.." I say putting my hand to my face. He removes my hand from my face and sees bruises. He covers his mouth with teared eyes. "I'm so sorry maya...I told him off..." He says. "You stuck up for me?" I ask. He nods. "Maya I know it sounds weird proboly to you, but I love you... I love you so much maya," he says and puts one hand behind my neck and one on the other cheek that isn't bruised. We kiss for a long time. We make our way to a janitors closet. We keep kissing as I accidentally push him into a mop making it fall. We stop kissing and I laugh. We kiss once more. "Shane I love you too." We walk out of the janitors closet and hold hands. I think I found my soulmate. <3

THE END!

I hope you enjoyed the story! It was so much fun to write! Thanks for reading!<3